Chapter Thirty-Nine||Foward

Second person pov past

Charlotte stared at the mirror in front of her, her miscurca stained her cheeks in streaks.

Reament of her pervious tears, feeling the area around her (S/T) (Skin colored) neck. How purple and blue stained her skin in a mixture of two different colour vearents.

She was was in a white blazer and a black skirt once more.

She pulled out her pallette, revealing many different skin tones. Taking a soft applying the colour to pale white brush.

To only brush the colouring on the marking that swarmed her skin on her neck.

Fritz got abit too much the pervious night, resulting in the bruised soft skin on her neck area.

Once she covered the mark with layers of make up, she began to clean up her face. Applying a new layer of mascura, and foundation.

Before finally seeing thay she had gone back to the way she looked before all of this shit.

The way she used to be.. she may not feel it but we'll it's better than nothing.
She had a shift to start soon, she was in her work gear. Consisted of a night guard blazer and black dress pants. Aswell a hat to tie the ribbon together.

Pulling the cap on she thought of how tonight's shift would go.

The location she was working at fritz own pizzarea. He had made her work within his pizzarea. His was based of older animatronics, unlike mikes. But they creeper the ones Michael happens to own.

As placed away her items her eyes fall on a pair of brown eye contacts.

The girl lifted brow as she picked up the pair. These must be fritzs.

She's never seen him without them, is that healthy? Doesn't matter

Opening the bathroom door she found herself face to face with the male.

"Charlotte, that took a while." He scoffed.

Her eyes locked with his, green. His natural eye color is green? Which didn't make sense since he would look much better with hid green irises rather than the brown ones he artificial stuck in himself.

"Sorry" the female muttered moving past the male so he could get through. Slamming the door behind her.

With a sigh she got ready for work, buttoning up any extra buttons and kicking on a pair of shoes. Before taking her keys and leaving out the door.

--------------------------------------

Michael had a board hung up against his office wall. It was covered in possible future plans he had for the franchise.

After losing Charlotte, he had to gather himself together once more. Pulling his head into his work and his daughters growth.

He only had her, and she only had him.
His desk was fill of papers. There sat the male, hair slowly reverting back to it's original brown color. He hadn't bothered to dye it again, what was the point?