Chapter Thirty-Seven||Rock N Roll

Second person pov past

Charlotte ended with Michael once y/n was born. The two living happily together, although it did occur to how fritz felt about it all.

Charlotte ended up writing a hand written letter and leaving it on his bed side table that night.

But she hadn't heard from him since, Michael and fritz of course had a falling out. When you sleep with someone chick you'll most likely get the fuck you card.

Fritz went on to starting his own pizzarea. While Michael kept the original one up and running. The two spilt the company in half once more, like how their uncle/father did in the past.

Four years after y/n's birth.

The (H/C) haired woman was pushing her cart around in the super market. Pulling off the necessities of he store shelfs. Toilet paper, milk, flour and etc.

Sudden she was grabbed by someone.

"O-oh uh sir could y-" she became speechless.

It was fritz.

The brunet was a mess, with eye bags underneath his eyes. Messy clothes, unkept facal hair.

"Charlotte.." he tighten his grip on the female wrist.

"Hey.. f-fritz Uhm that's hurts.. could you.. let go?" She stammered. She was shivering, what was he going to do?

She hadn't seen him in nearly five years, and all of a sudden when she sees him again, it's like this?

"Right. I want to talk.. I've still got your belongings at my place.." he let go of her, making her rub her wrist.

"Oh right.. you can-"

"I perfer you to come and retrieve them."

"Well it's completely fine if you got rid of them, they are no longer needed.." she rejected before walking away to only have her cart be grabbed by the brunet.

"Charlotte. I cannot do that.. everytime I look at your things.. I can't stand it.. I'm sorry for what I've done, honestly all I'm asking is for you to take them back.." he begged, which suprised the female.

"Okay fine.. I'll come around Thursday to get them.." she left without another word.

Returning home she entered the door, finding Michael and y/n sitting down on the couch with hot choco.

He must've made it for the girl, Charlotte smiled at the sight as she gently shut the door behind her. Carrying the paper bags filled to brim with groceries.

"Mama you're back!" She leap off the couch running towards the female.

"Yes yes my dear, go wash up. I'm going to start dinner."

Y/n smiled as she left the room, Michaels eyes watching the child leave.

"Welcome home" he finally spoke.

"What a late welcome" she said sarcastically, making him roll his eyes in response.

"Sorry love, I was busy enjoying some lovely hot coco" he got up walking over to the (h/c) haired woman.

Planting a kiss on her check as he took the paper bags from her. With a smile he left the kitchen.

Charlotte sighed as she followed him.

When Tuesday rolled around Charlotte left to retieve her belongings from Fritz. Since she didn't want to tell Michael anything about what she was doing, she lied and took y/n with her saying that she was taking her to the park.