Chapter Twenty-Nine||False claims

(A/N wtf 3k+ reads?.. thank you and welcome new readers? They probably won't read this chapter until later but thank you all!)

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov

You turned to see the blond headed female. 'Fan-fucking-tastic' You mentally groaned.

With a mental faceplam, you managed to choke out an reply. "Actually yes.."

"Oh well here you go" she handed you the tablet with a grin. Which made you deadpanned in confusion.

What's the catch?

"You think so little of me Y/N.. kinda hurts" you frowd your brows.

"I don't-" you were cut off.

"The animatronics are all up to date, so you don't have anything to worry about. Lucky you."

Your words falling into silence, you gripped the tablet tightly.

"Also you shouldn't be having an ex afton animatronic out in the open. Might stir up something." She motioned to jack who wasn't fully clothed no more.

'What does she mean by afton animatronic. I thought Jack wasn't built by my uncle.' You glanced up at jack. Who was still keeping you in a protective hold.

Before you could managed a response she had turned her heels and left the room.

Your eyes followed the blond as she left your sight. 'She really dosent like me, dosent she..'

You groaned once again. The animatronic tapped your shoulder, catching your attention.

"Oh.. I'm fine.. she always like that" the mask animatronic gave you a sympathetic look. They let go of you eventually.

---------------------------------------

Third person pov

The crowd roared in excitement, as each day rolled around for the animatronics. The usual schedule would set in. First they would perform for the morning crowd, then head back to their attractions to interact with fans who happen to have vip passes.

Then when it got closer to noon, they would head back to their photo rooms to take photos with awaiting fans, who had the photo pass on top of their vip pass.

As the stage began to lift, the animatronics they stood on it were silent. Freddy was getting his microphone ready, mean while the others tuned their instruments.

As the platform got closer to the upper stage, the animatronics took their places.

"Fazbear and the crew!"

After the announcement, both chica and Montgomery began to play their instruments in tune, following with roxanne beat on the drums.

Freddy sung along with the tune, the song they were always set to play in the morning. How the fans never got sick of it was a mystery.

Half way through his solo, the animatronic began to twitch uncontrollably.

To only therefore collapse from the sudden stress.

Panicked screams were heard from the crowd after the leader collapsed.

Montgomery and the rest stopped their playing, the gators eyes fixated on his collapsed band member.

Roxanne had dropped her drum sticks, and now had her hands over her ears. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out anymore of the panicked screams thay crowd gave off.

Chica had her hand over her mouth in shock, as she stepped slowly towards the main mascot.

While Montgomery just stared blankly, the stage began to lower with the animatronics on it.

-------------------------------------------

Second person pov Y/N

You brushed a hand through your (h/l) (h/c). You swung on your swivel chair at your oak desk. With another sigh of frustration you threw the wrench across the room.

It hit a nearby endoskeleton, what the puppet happened to be inspecting. Luckily had missed being hit by the sudden thrown object.

Damn monty strength.

They jumped away from it in fright by the sudden clash of the object.

Poor thing.

They looked over at you perplexed.

You sat up stiffly before choking up an apology to the frighten animatronic.

"Y/N! Are you there? Y/N?"

The walky talky went off surprising you both. You stumbled towards the radio which was sitting on a nearby box. You replied to it.

"Yes I'm here, what's up?"

Jack pick up the thrown tool with a frown, before placing it in your nearby tool box.

"Fuck, freddy.. I need you up here now!!"

You lifted a brow in confusion from the lack of context before standing up.

"Where exactly? You aren't making any sense."

"The fucken atrem!! Where else would I want you to be!?" The voice was in utter panic.

"Jeez okay okay calm the hell down i coming up." Jack shot you a concerned glance as you packed up some tools.

Turning off the walky talky, you threw the bag on your shoulder.

"Put that on and cover your face. Don't want another person to see you"

You motioned to the clothes that laid on the floor. The animatronic nodded as it pick up the long coat and scarf on, the ones you had given them this morning. 

You flicked the hood over jack head before leaving parts n services in a rush.

"What false advertising Vanessa"

Great another grudge to hold towards the blond headed female.

When you got to entrance you were bombarded by Liam and Ethan.

"Where the hell have you been!? The one time we need you, you're not here!?" Ethan exclaimed dramatically before dragging you away not noticing the extra guest there.

The puppet stood their in confusion as they watched you being dragged away. To only follow the two males taking away it's owner.  It had to cover its eyes from the vibrant lights around them.

Poor Puppet.

"Okay okay first of all. What the fuck is happening?  And secondly why are you dragging me like some rag doll?" You shouted making the boys stop on the spot.

"Freddy collapsed on stag-" before anymore could be said you booted towards rock star road.

Leaving the boys and hidden in plain sight puppet animatronic.

'Could've told me that before.'

You mentally faceplam.

Word count 1004