Chapter twenty||Two Sided

(A/N Did you know whenever Liam speaks I use the New Zealand dictionary spelling?

There's afew words they use differently. I am actually from around New Zealand/ Australia so when I made Liam I thought of my native relatives.
New Zealand and America have different spelling for different words such as colour and color. Hehe don't know if you've noticed that 👀)

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov

You sat at a red booth, with worn out oak table, the opposite side there sat Liam.
Liam had already order himself a milk shake, typical.

When the waiter came back around you ordered your (f/f), remembering you literally skipped lunch because of that entire incident.

The sweet waiter wrote it down and gave you a big smile before leaving.

"I didn't know you were Ethan's sister.."  he suddenly spoke.

"I didn't know you got along with him so well."

"Uh well we work together so it natural?" His tone sounded slight embrassed.

"You guys seem close" he jumped face red, making you give him a weird look.

'Odd reaction..?'

Your finger tapped down on the wooden booth table. As you were deep in thought.

When liam received his milkshake he straight away began drinking it.

"Why are you so interested in knowing ethan my sibling?"

Your words made him choke, putting him in a small coughing fit. It delayed his reply. Wiping his mouth of milk and cream with is white cotton sleeve.

"Uhm.. no reason.. just would've been nice to know I guess" he laughed awkwardly.

"No surprise there haha"

"He told me he had a sister but didn't exactly tell me it was you. Which would've been nice to know since well uh."

Then you stopped waiting for him to finish. Slowly you made the connections.

"Never mind" he went back to his shake.

'Holy fuck.'
before he could sip anymore you cut him off. You slammed you hands down on the table making the tanned boy jump.

"HOLY SHIT, YOU TWO ARE FUCKING!" The lack of thought of those words.

Liam choked once more as he began to cough.

The entire diner went silence from your sudden burst. Some nearby parents sent glares as they covered their angels ears. Others gave you confused  looks whilst he sunk down in the booth to avoid others eye contact.

"Y-Y/N!! d-don't scream that!" He managed to shout back.

"Sorry!" You aplogised to everyone and they eventually lost intrest.

"So whose the bottom and whose the top?" Why the fuck was that your first question?

"Uh woah woah what the fuck!"

His face was flaming red. He sunk down more into the velvety booth in pure embarrassment. Poor boy.

"Sorry fuck, that was supposed to be a thought not a literal question. "