Chapter Fourty-one||Spoken for

(Jesus, I've been vote spammed again lmao. Here's your chapter you have won. Plus sorry for the late update, had been busy, with work and school y know.

Anyways enjoy gator simps.)

Second person pov past

The brunet froze in place, what could he had done to have pervented this entirely?

How could she have done this?

Thoughts were cut off from there, he sat within the walls of his room. A purple light aluminiunated from the males laptop.

"I see you've lost someone" it spoke with a earry voice.

"Whose there!?" The male yelled glancing around in panic. Picking up a gun he keeps in his side draw. Pointing it where it met his gaze.

"Calm down. We both know that won't be so effective"

The male slowly withdraw the gun from his aiming position. Finally finding where the voice came from.

"Yes over here, how about I help you with that... problem of yours."

"What the hell are you? And who are you"

"You can call me William, old sport."

----------------------------------------------

Second person pov

A pained scream tore you from thought.

"MIME, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" The gator yelled making you jump.

You looked over to what monty was meaning.

Holy shit.

Roxanne eyes had been ripped from her head.

"She came at my hatch face first. That part wasn't my fault." The animatronic defended themselves.

"Not your fault!? My best friends eyes are gone!!"

The gator was about to tear the smaller animatronic to bits. When you stepped in.

"Montgomery. That's not necessary."

"What do you fucken mean!? Look at her!" He pointed to the blinded wold running around on that atrum first level. She was running into a bunch of worker bot across the atrum floor.

You three were standing on the second level.

"I'll fix her when this is all over. Remember they aren't themselves" you placed a hand on the gators chest.

Which made him calm down from the feeling.

The gator sent Jack a glare. Jack sighed and pulled you along with them.

"I'll have to figure out how to fix yoy too.."

"Am I really that old to you?"

"Yes that old, jack"

The animatronic rolled it's eyes, while you chuckled in response.

"We should head to a security office or a staff room somewhere we can see, the blond woman you call Vanessa."

"Actually that's a great idea.. if I can get her on footage using the security tablet, I could get a investigation on her!"

"Smart girl"

Monty saw yous had left off, had began to rush up after yous. Trying not to attract his brained washed best friend.

Even knowing the gator hated seeing her in this state, he knew well if he got her attention it wouldn't end well for her or you.

You three managed to get to the main security office. With your upgraded access to most level five doors and under.

Sitting in front of the panel you watched over the cameras. With jack beside you, while monty stood behind you both in a pouting state.

"I can't seem to find her.." you groaned.

"Don't worry y/n we will, we just need to wait.." the animatronic patted you back ressuringly.

You nodded with a hum in reply.

"Hey whose this?" The gator caught your guys attention.

Turning around to see the gator pointing a nearby TV set.

It a showed a gray haired male moving around in parts n services.

"Wait what.." you came over to take a closer look.

The screen started to go fuzzy, making it harder to see the person.

They look familiar.

"How is he here?" Jack spoke up in a harsh whisper.

"Who is here?" You asked looking over at the animatronic puppet.

The animatronics face plates shifted into a frustrated frown. As it's cartoonie hands held its masked head in agony.

"Jack!?" You tapped the animatronic, ushing it to respond.

"It hurts.." the animatronics voice was earry.

"We must leave immediately" a feminine voice appeared from jack.

Eyes widening in utter confusion and fright.

Didn't Jack sound like a male just mere minutes ago!?

Backing away from that animatronic. Monty grabbed you and moved you closer towards him.

Jack went back towards the security panel, before typing something into it.

"The back door is open, we must go to it."

Jack opened the once closed security door, you and monty exchange glances. Before leaving through the door

'Creepy..' you shivered from jacks new found voice.

"What the fucks up with you, mime?" The gator pitched in finally.

(God damn it my back hurts.)

Then puppet didn't reply, they ended up passing you to lead way to the exit they had found. Probably that's how the stranger on the cameras got in.

"Y/n?"

You hummed looking up at monty.

"Can you explain what the hell just happened, are you going for question it?"

"If I questioned it, I'm most likely going to ponder on the question. I'm doubting Jack gonna explain either.
Dosent help the gender question I have of them."

"Helpful" he scoffed.

"Jack isn't even programmed to speak either, they do not have any voice box to be able too.."

The gator stopped you making you lock eyes with them.

"When we're you going to tell me of this!?" He rose his voice in a harsh whisper

"It was important?" You arched a brow making the gator frown.

"Of course it is! There's so many things wrong with that.. mime"

"Puppet" you corrected him making him huff.

"First they shows up with you to work, steps in whenever we have a conversation. Has a voice without a voice box. Plus isn't a known animatronic version. Most likely running and is built on a different system."

"Right.. There nothing wrong with Jack, so please stop assuming. I know there's alot to question but I perfer to get out of here before I'm clawed or ripped to death by one of your friends." You sighed leaving the gator alone catching up with the puppet.

Yes definitely it's a shock but it's something you rather put aside right now. You needed to survive not to question your animatronics puppets entire existence.