Chapter Twenty-Three||Chaos

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food
F/D = favourite drink

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov monty

The gator had a system check up due today, oh great. He couldn't avoid you.

He huffed, maybe it was time to just speak to you one on one. Explain everything, how he understood that you had eyes for someone else. Someone much better than him, a human.

He wasn't human, he couldn't love you as passionately as the tanned male.

He needed to tell you it all, pour out every thought and feeling to you.

He awaited for the alert to he set off for his request down in parts and services.

Once the little bell rung in the gators head, he made his way down to the part services to see you.

He was nervous, his systems did a 120 degree turn under his green shell.

You made him feel quesey? Nervous? Well he was about to confess every thing to you. So of course he would feel nervous.

When he finally made it he spoke. "Y/n i-" he paused. Realizing it was not his h/l h/c female. No it was a tanned and black hair female, with dark orbs matching her features.

Her features look sightly alike to the tanned male who roamed during the day.

She squeaked. "Y-y/n?" She reminded him more so of roxy. The timid persona of course.

"Where's y/n? The robotics engineer?" He didnt know if he should go with a harsh approach or soft one like he does for roxy. So his tone was a mix of both harsh and soft. This didn't help the shy female at all.

"O-oh the.. robotics e-engineer.. r-right she's on.. hoilday l-leave.. I w-was ask to take over w-while she taking t-time off.." she stuttered.

Her attempt of forming a sentence without stuttering was confusing to the gator. Even roxy could say a full sentence without confusing him.

Until he was dragged back to thought of your time off. Why did you take time off? Did you get sick of him?
Was avoiding you cause this to happen?

The guilt stricken the gator was, not noticing that the dark haired female was now hidden behind a chair.

In her perspective he was terrifing.
How his teeth and claws clenched, the unintentional glares he sent towards her. The annoyed thuds of his green tail hitting the hard floor.

How the hell did y/n deal with these animatronics. The female wouldn't last a day around them!

"Montgomery... m-may I ask y-you to e-enter the..Uhm cylinder..F-for a check up..? Before..you drench this room w-with my blood.." she mummered the last bit. The gator snapped out of his thoughts.

His exterior softening just so little. Still the female hid stiffly behind the chair. As she watch the large animatronic enter the cylinder, laying down on the table. The cylinder plugged it's self into the gator hard drive, linking itself to the outside computer.

She timidly pushed the chair over to the computer to set up its software check.

"What's your name?" The harsh voice called out.

The female choked on a large amount of air. Unsure if she should reply.

"Hm?" He hummed awaiting for her to reply.

"U-uhm.. people c..call me ana" she kept her eyes on the loading screen.

It was silent, the gator was used to you doing these sorts of things. You being replaced by the tanned female who can't form a practical sensetence is even more concerning.

Atleast you would talk to him, she hides behind whatever object is nearby.

Oh well. This girl will have to do for now, he will just have to wait for you to return. Atleast he has time to form his courage and get everything together.

-----------------------------------------

You were staring out the window of the small diner, the one liam took you to that time. The one you screamed that he was gay to a crowd of people. Yeah that one. Poor boy.

You were awaiting for your sibling Ethan to come and join you. He should've been finished awhile ago.

You groaned as you took another look at the menu. The small waitress was doing her coffee run around nearby tables.

You had requested your f/d (favourite drink). The small blonde female compiled and brought it to you with the coffee pot in her other hand. You gave her a small smile and she returned it.

Eventually a burnet stormed in, in a panic. People gave him weird looks as he rushed over to your booth. Sliding into the velvet seat.

"I'm sorry! I got caught up in something.. another group of teens tried to mess with the robots, by trying to stuff pizza into their open wiring."

Your eyes widen "is mon- I mean are they okay?" 'Jesus is monty okay?'

"Yes thankfully. I managed to stop them, only the shells of three animatronic are covered in sauce."

You sighed in utter relief, thank god he's okay. 'Damn teenagers and their love of destruction.'

"Do you know which ones?" You asked curiously.

"Uhm does it matter?" He took a look at the menu in hand. 'Of course it matters...'

You sighed, the waitress came back around with note pad in hand. Ready to take your orders.

You order your f/f while Ethan ordered a side of fries, stating he wasn't so hungry.

Was it really a good idea to take leave?

-------------------------------------------

Mean while at the pizza plex.

"For fuck sake" the gator grumbled. He was carrying the tanned female over his shoulder in annoyance.

Previously what had happened.
The terrified female had passed out from being overwhelmed by the gator. He might've punched a nearby object out of anger causing her to faint from fright.

He got upset over the incident with kids trying to mess up his servers. And while the female was finished he got a little but carried away with his emotions.

Now he was stuck with a unconscious female, which he mostly like to blame for this incident.

He was taking her to the staff facilities to get taken cared of, this girl didn't have any will strength at all.
He will most likely get in trouble for her going unconscious.. What's with people and fainting? The author must be losing ideas (👀...)

She's the type to drop the ball and run, rather than play the game.

Hopefully you come back soon..

Word count 1029