Chapter Ten ||awoken

A/N okay okay jesus 300 + reads 12 votes.

I had a look at my first chapter to see how it was going and I saw its up to 60 reads. Is it just me or is this story going up reads by the day?
I saw afew people adding this to their lists which makes me happy and nervous at the same time :'D. Anyways Enjoy.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov

T̶̡̡̢͈̣̝͓̮̤̰̮͍͍͖̼̼͎̟̜̪̠̝̳̞̝̐̂̍̌͋̄̒̈́̈̅̍̉͑̊̃́͂̈́̌͗͒̇̇̆̑͒̂͆̋̄̚͘̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝ͅi̸̳̱̼̳̦̱̽̉́̂̔͊̏̃̃̈̂̾̒̑͗͆͒̏̋̓̄̈́̅̓͛́́̔̌̈͆́͠͝͝ḿ̶̨̧̧̛̛̩͕̻̣̦̞̱̹̼̟͍̤͐̽͗̏̓̉̾̂̾̌̐̇̀̃̿͐̕͠͠͠͠͝ͅě̷̢̡͉̱̭̼͎̺͕͈̬͉͖̗̲͎̜̜̳̣͍̫̟̟̞̽͊̒̉̏̈̀͒̿̓̂͆̊̌̈́͘ ̸̧̧̢̝̩̦̭̼̟̭̞̩̲̲̙̹̤̣̞̼̟͍̠̩͖̗̙̱̓͒̆͗̀̏̔̌̍͌̉̀̇͘͠͠ͅţ̴̥̟̭̩͓̙̯͖͕̯͔̋͑̀̈͑̃̇̒̂̾̽̌͂̅̈́̓̕̕̕͝͝o̸̦͙̭̲͖͉͔̹͈̜̖̱̭̥̘̺͈͙̫͓̱̱̙͕̭̭͚͕̱̦̠͒̕ ̶̡̡̧̢̫͍̮͉̪̺̗̥̥̝͇͓͖͍͍̯̩̱͖̝̤̙̬̳̼̪̪̦́̅͛͛̌̉̈́ͅw̵̨̧̡̛͚̻̫̖͍͖͕̟̼̥̮̯̯̯̜͔̰̤̼̞̖̺̖̜͉̤̗̪̿͗͐̈́̅̄͑̃̈́̇̀͋̀̀̽͌̿͂̀̌͐̈́̕̕͜͠͝͝ͅâ̶̡̢̡̢̛̲̩̙̗̥̱̭̦̙̯͚̞̝̖̲͇͉̞͙̗̖̞̯͕̰̎̾̒́͐́͑̌͗͊̽̍͒͗́͛̌͛̾̿̃͆͂̄̐͊͊̏̂͜͜͝͝ͅk̸̢̛̯̱̞͇̟̬̲̥̈̇̇͐͛́̆̉̊͋̈́̍̓̆́̈́̉̅̉̂̓̈̔̀́̓̇͑̽͘͝ͅͅè̵̡͍̠͇̤̤̰͉̜͓͖͚̣͖͉̺̜̦̲͎̥̳̥̗ͅ ̵̢̢̛̮̟͔̬̟̱̰̪͔̻̠̼̩͇̻͚͓̠͍̭̼̼̘̘̪͙̟͈̲͔̹͙̿̓̐̈́͑͐̓͌̀́̾̉̆̽͆͂̃̽̍̔̂̑̑̓̓́́͠u̷̧̨̢̡̡̥̭͈̠͓̮̳͎̟̣̪̞͉̪͙̥̻̹͍̮͓̙̠͎̯̦̳̻͖̩͔͕̯̺̦̇̿͊̄͛̑̋̄̆͊͌̀́̒̋̃͂̐̓̓̐̿͑̃͌̇̍͌̄̐̍́̽̒͒͛̏̕͜͝p̵̢̝̠͈͍̞̰̱̰̠̜̳̟̙̟͍͈̠̫̭̩̯̒͠.̴̛̘̤̳̝̗̬̔̑̓̅̉̆͒̂̾̋͛͗͂͊̀̓̈̽̇͛̋́̃̆̒́̉̊́̄̒̄͛̂͊̀͘̚̕̚

A voice called out for you shaking you awake. You opened your eyes and shot up your brain now in survival mode ready to beat whatever had called out for you.

Your vision was hazy, you would wince from the sudden light peeking into your view. It stung alright.

Your head ached, probably was harmed on impact, who the hell shoved you? I mean they could've moved you out of the way nicely...

Your brain now catching back up in reality by strands of your h/l h/c falling into your face. You realised you were no longer in the dim dusty room of parts and services.

You were laid out on a red sofa with familiar plushies on the opposite end.

A mirror placed nicely a short distance away from the sofa you laid upon.

The walls were a darken red colour not so vibrant. It slightly reminded you of Montgomerys room but less destroyed..

The room was filled with drawings from kids, merchandise. You looked closely at the nearby plush to see it reminded you alot of freddy Faz Bear but less angsty and much more derpy looking.

If Montgomerys room looked similar this must've been freddy's room!

You now aware of where you are, you begin to panic. Since what you had heard of the animatronic is that he was an asshole possibly much bigger one than Montgomery.