Chapter Thirty-Six||Past that Leaks.

Second person pov Past

Two boys took ahold of the organisation of Freddy Faz Bear Pizza.
Becoming both Co owners of the company itself.

The original owners happen to hand their organisation down to the two boys, one going the missing the other retiring.

Both being nephew and son of the original owners of the company. Descents you could say the least.

Fritz and Mike.

Fritz was male with brown hair and green eyes, meanwhile Mike had the habit of mix matching his hair from black to brown, but kept his natural blue eyes.

Fritz was more outgoing and extroverted, while Mike was more kept to himself with a introverted persona to say.

Both males coming from different backgrounds, but both having the same unique skill set to run the organization.

The two boys worked and created a pizzarea together, what brought in many costumers from all over the country.

But all stories have a large bump in its road...

One after noon a (h/c) female walked into the diner, papers within hand. Her (E/C) shone on the males what stood in front of her.

Both Co owners were packing up for the day, once they both became aware of the gorgeous woman who came in.

"Hello?" She greeted uncertain, she wore a white blazer with a black work skirt.

The brunet with brown eyes greeted her "hello, welcome to freddy Faz bears dinner. We are actually closing for the day.." he smiled.

"Oh actually I'm here to apply for the night guard position. I'm Charlotte, Charlotte (L/N)"

"Fritz and this is Mike, My business partner." He gestured to the dark haired male with blue eyes.

"Lovely to meet you" the black haired finally greeted.

"Well let's get you started on an interview then! Shouldn't be so bad" the dark haired male winked at her.

Mike rolling his eyes as he watched the brunet fail badly at flirting with the female. Fritz could be so cheesy at times.

As time went on fritz got closer to Charlotte and meanwhile Mike watched this happened. In a way he envy his friend but would ignore those feelings entirely.

Fritz was a gentle men to her and she loved it but then there was Mike.

Her eyes would always land on the darker haired male, the mysterious one he was. Although she went towards the brunet moreso.

Eventually fritz made his move, asking out the female on a date. She of course said yes.

Then as time went on they began to date, as stories go. She was happy, he was happy. There was no reason to ruin that...

Mike stepped back, wanting his friend to be happy, and so he was. Even knowing the male would always have wished he got there first, wished he got the first word.

But he wasn't ever going to be ready to get close with anybody. Not after what he had done.

But like I stated before there's always a bump in a road, most times much larger than comes to mind.

Fritz being the guy he was, wasn't to say.. perfect. No, nobody is perfect. But fritz had his issues of course. Like everyone does, but this more impacted himself and Charlotte.