Chapter Fourty-Nine||Together

Second person pov

Everything was dark..

'Damn am I dead? Well lived life then.' You just accepted your fate, damn.

.......

.......

.......

'Someone is yelling?'

"Oi you.. wake up."

"Oi!" He had gotten louder

"Hey you!!" Then louder.

"Fine fuck! I'll fight for my damn life, Shut the fuck up almighty bein-"

words unable to be finished, you shot up finding a redheaded male with pale skin, and reddish eyes matching his hair colour. His hair was long for a male but was tied back into some type of man bun.

He had an old blueish night guards uniform on.
With such masculine features.

Kinda look near your age, most likely a highschool drop out. Why is that an assumption?

(Dw I'm a high school drop out too for about two years pfft)

You felt your face become warm. To only hit yourself in response to that.

'Nope nope nope, fuck no"

"Almighty being? I know I'm a bad ass but that's too far out of reach."

You groaned and held your head, felt like a bus had just run you over.

Well you just embrassed yourself in front of a hotty. 'JESUS FUCK'

Your face was red from embarrassment, either way you had to ask something.

"Who are you? And where am I?" You asked the male. He just scoffed thinking you are extremely stupid.

"You're at work, sweetheart. Get your ass up, the boss is going to have a hissy fit if he finds us sitting around."

'Work? Boss? Aren't you at the plex?'

You looked all around the room, it was a small security office with a long hallway with two side vents.

There was black and tiled flooring and milky brown coating for the walls. With kids drawing plastered around the place.

"I don't know why you have that type of uniform on, but you should get into something what doesn't look like trash."

Before you could come back he threw you a bundle of clothes, what you assumed to be the night guard uniform.

"Girls bathrooms down the hall to the left. It's nearly 12am, you won't want to know what happens when clock strikes 12. Get your ass moving, Princess"

"Don't be such an ass and don't call me princess you son of a bitch, I'll put you in a fucken choke hold."

You flipped him off before walking away, he had muttered some sort of comeback but you ignored it.

"What an asshole." You muttered to yourself as you left to get changed.

Coming back fully equipped with a new uniform. Odd you're not questioning the fact you are about to do a job you didn't exactly apply for.

But it was better to be here than back at the plex. That thought made your body shiver in response.

Maybe you're able to get home after all.. after this hellish shift.