Chapter Twenty-Seven||Jack

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov

You returned back to the attic once everyone left. Yesterday you didn't have time too since Ethan wanted you all to go have a family dinner.

You thought of an idea to bring the animatronic down from the attic. Since it would be much easier to clean and fix if needed of course.

You opened the attic, shining your phone light on the area. A masked face popped out revealing the animatronic you left there.

"Oh Uhm hey, I want to take you down stairs" you said calmly.

You climbed down the ladder hoping it would follow. It did, but.. there was one issue.

When you got down its head poked out into the opening. It hid it's eyes from the downstairs lights and shook it's masked face.  You lifted a brow in confusion before connecting the dots.

'Shit the light...'

Quickly you race around the house closing, turing and covering every bit of light that lit the small house hold.

Before returning back to attics ladder in a panting mess.

The animatronic slowly crept out of the opening and climbed down the attics ladder. 

Turning on your light you watched as the masked animatronic came towards you. Tilting it's head with a smile, you lead it towards what yoy presumed to be the bathroom.

Before stopping and thinking, how the actual fuck are you going to wash it with only a phone light?

Thinking for abit you decided to find another light source what wouldn't hurt the animatronic. You knew what could potentially work.

Telling it to stay put in the place you left it. Running back to your room to rubbish through your old belongings, taking ahold of a bunny looking plug.

Rushing back to animatronic, you plugged in the rabbit plug, it lit up the space enough to not hurt the poor animatronic. Smart thinking. A  nightlight.

You went through afew more closets to find a wash cloth and soap. After achieving your quest for such items you began cleaning the animatronic mask. It seemed to be the only plastic surface able to be scrubbed by hand.
The animatronic seemed pleased.

You decided to start on it gloves, which you probably have to soak and wash.

The masked animatronic refused to take them off at first but soon your reasoning convinced it.

Taking ahold of the cartoonie gloves, you placed them in a bucket and filled it with hot water and some soaking product.

When you looked back at the animatronic, it was had taken intrest in ungloved hands.  Inspecting it, the animatronic mustn't of had an normal endo skeleton. Because what you saw was wires, just..wires.

"There must be a instruction manual on you.." unintentionally saying that.

The animatronic made eye contact with you face shifting into a frown, it left the room. Leaving you in utter confusion.

"Wait come back!" You called.  You took your phones light and followed the roaming animatronic.

The animatronic in question started to return to the attic. 'Really, all that for nothing?'