Chapter Thirty||Arrogance.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov

Once you had entered the animatronic photo room in a panting mess, you managed to get him back online.

"Y/N?" He called realizing you were there.

"Hm?" You hummed as you took a look at the animatronics wiring, to check if he might've collapsed from a loose wire.

"What are you doing here?" He continued. You glanced up at him from his stomach hatch.

"Fixing you? Freddy this is my job."

"I know, just didn't know you came back" he mummered.

After the check up you placed the animatronic in power saving mode, to prevent him from collapsing.

He may need to charge here and there but it's best course of action. Plus you may have to have a look at his software and systems to see what went wrong.

The plex had cut off any other performances from the bear animatronic for the rest of the week, to prevent anymore incidents from happening. You might have to spend an entire day fixing the animatronic up.

Ethan had came in half way through.

"Y/N" you made eye contact with the brunet. 

"I'll talk to you later, I need to speak to freddy." You respected his wishes and left the photo room with tools in hand.

Realizing you had lost the other needy animatronic roaming. In a panic you began to search the main area.

"Jack!?" You called, but there was no reply, you stood amongst a crowd of teens and parents.

You called for the animatronic once again before stopping mid sentence. Your eyes fell on a familiar green reptilian animatronic.

Without a second thought you ventured towards him, gulping back a large amount of air.

The fuck were you doing?

Once the fans took off with a signed derpy plush of the animatronic you tapped on the animatronic arm, to catch his attention.

"Monty?"

The gators gaze met yours, eyes hidden behind his darken glasses thay sat on his snout. A long silence stood between you both. You felt your heart thumping out of your chest in a swift motion. You waited for a response.

He gave you a look before walking past you ignoring your presence. You knitted your brows together in frustration. Your eyes began to blur, throat swelled as your heart fell deep into the caving or your stomach.

Standing there in silence, tears threatening to fall,

'Is he still doing this!?' You rubbed your eyes to prevent tear flow.

'He's so damn immature'

Your eyes met the animatronic hooded face, hand covering it's sight. You could make out a smile within the hood. Your composure began to settle at the sight of the puppet.

"I'm so sorry.. shit.." you had mummered as you took the animatronic open han and lead them away from anymore vibrant lights.

'Great idea to bring your light sensative animatronic to your glow stick party of a job.'

You weaved your way through the crowd of people to yet only find yourself in front of the theatre.

Aware of a storage room in the back, you lead the masked animatronic into it. The room filled to the brim with props, turning on your phone light you gazed the inclosed area.

Eyes finally landing on a pair of shaded sunglasses. They kinda remind you of mont- you groaned in annoyance. Making Jack jump. Right right fuck sorry, forgot.

You were about to throw the newly optained object across the room when your gaze fell on jack who was playing with a foxy plush they found nearby. 

'Wait.'

An idea popped in your head.

"Jackkkk" the animatronic stiffened.

-----------------------------------------------

You opened the door letting out the disguised animatronic out. They reminded you of those badly disguised detectives in those old films.

You chuckled at the thought.
The animatronic just frowned from confusion.

You led the animatronic back through the crowd of teens and parents. You were about to return to the utility tunnels when you felt a hand grab your arm. What's with people grabbing you?

Looking up you see the gator, Jack immediately jumped and hug you protectively.

The puppet glared at the reptiliananimatronic.  "The fuck? Man I was just going to talk to her."

"I perfer that you wouldn't."

Your eyes widen at the new voice it sent chills down your spine, it was deep cold masculine. When you looked up you found it was jack speaking.
Jack didnt have a gender or did they? You did name the animatronic a males name. But that was least of your worries.

The animatronic up till now never spoke once, you didn't think much of it of course.
After all the manual did say it didn't need a voice box, which was least of the shock.
So much was going on and it was becoming hard for you to comprehend.

The gator scoffed at the puppet "do I really need to listen to you old thing"

You were dumbfounded, 'what does monty mean?'

"I saw how you left her standing alone." Jack removed the reptiles hand from yours. The animatronic continued making the reptile step back so little.

"How hurt she looked" The puppet pulled you closer to it.

The gator eyes widen, he clenched his fist from frustration. Ready to beat this mime to a pulp. No he couldn't,  you were here.. and it would just make him look more like the bad guy.

But he didn't exactly know what the puppet was speaking about. But felt heated, as the puppet hugged you close. A heat of jealousy began to rise up in the gators systems.

He looked down at you to see you silent, he awaited for your response to this. It hit him like a truck, seeing you in such position.

Meanwhile you felt your throat beginning to swell once more. Unable to speak for yourself.

Afew guests saw the commotion, yous had dragged in a audience.

Jack noticed this, and pulled you away from the gator and peering eyes.
The animatronic wasn't wanting to cause a scene. It just wanted to keep you safe, physically, emotionally and mentally.

And the puppet saw the gator as a threat to all three. Jack didn't know why they were like this. Only that their programmed kicked in whenever they were around you.

You followed behind the disguised animatronic, still in shock and confusion. Your only thought was.

'What the fuck is going on?'

Word count 1112