Chapter Fourty-two||Her voice

Second person pov past

The phone continued to vibrate, hidden underneath denim fabric.

"Okay okay" a feminine voice spoke.
Grabbing the phone from he pocket before placing it on the a little stand on the car stereo.

"Charlie Emily speaking."

"Charlie! It's Michael."

"Uh which one, that's such a popular name" the feminine voiced teased.

"Do you know a Michael whose British?"

"Hm, nope"

"Don't fuck with me charlie" she busted out laughing.

"Fuck sakes chars"

"Calm down I'm on my way" she ended the call.

After pulling into the pizzarea parking lot she was greeted by the brunet male. Stepping out of the car revealed a hazel brown haired female.

Her eyes were a bright green.

"You are so inpaicent Mike."

"Apologies, I really need you to do thi-" he was cut off by his daughter cheering at the sight of her aunt.

"Aunt charlie!" She hugged the female with a bug smile on her face.

"Oh y/n" she chuckled picking the girl up.

The male sighed, "I need you to watch over the pizzarea, sadly Jeremey got a night off sick.. plus I don't think it's a great idea for y/n to be here late at night. We had a break in the pervious night.. so.." continuing he mumbled the
rest.

"Mike?"

"Oh sorry.. shit."

"Language" she flicked her eyes back and forth to y/n and Mike, making him realise he's setting a bad example.

"Sorry, uh the puppet.. I need you to do a system check on the security puppet while you're here. "

She arched a brow "What's happened with it now?"

"Well.. my programing hasn't been working so well, with the puppets software.. since you were the one who originally designed it. I need you to help me out in the sector"

She sighed before placing down the now fussy girl, who had run back over to her father. Like a small puppy.

"Its not my design it's my fathers you happened to have a spin on it" she chuckled before pulling out a set of back up tools.

"I got it from here partner" the brunet winked before locking her car door.

"Later sweets" she ruffled the girls hair before Michael could respond. Leaving him in the parking lot to only enter the building.

Using a back up torch she searched for parts n services. Charlie was responsible for the off sight work, and would only come in to lend a hand.