Chapter nineteen||Jealousy

(A/N okay okay no you people are scaring me :'D. 1.51k reads and 56 votes?! Thank you all! Here's a thank you chapter!
I managed to get it out with painkillers, thank god for man made medicine.

Enough talking from me, enjoy!)

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov.

You managed to place the boy down behind you in the vent. Comfortably. 

Since calling out to nothing was pointless you decided the next course of action. Kicking the damn thing down.

You laid flat retracting your legs towards your chest. Before slamming it into the metal bars. After repeatedly kicking the hell out of the damn thing it finally flew open.

Looking down there was a large plush to possibly catch both you and the boys fall. Turning around to only Take the boy into your arms protectively.

You fell backwards out of the vent, this wasn't such the greatest of all ideas.

On impact you felt the soft padding of the plush, in a large sigh you looked up to check the boy to see if he was okay. 

He was still unconscious as before, no difference, his breaths still brushing against your white uniform.

Picking him up, you opened the door to the room unable to take in the lovely atmosphere.

When you opened the door you screamed for help your immediately screamed loudly for help. Your voice croaked tears fell down your face.

Near death really got to you and the fact this boy was unconscious was also unknown.

Alerting alot of the guests who were ready to pack up and leave.

A large crowd ran over to your aid.
The presume father had came over in a rush after seeing the blonde child in your grasp. You gave him the boy and he thanked you as he broke down crying along with you.

The police and ambulance were called eventually. You told them everything about the possible intruder and chasing after them. How you found the boy minusing the part that you had kicked him of course.

Ethan knew what exact room you were talking about so he showed the police where it was.

After the police searched the plex you sat in the truck as the medical professions checked you for any possible injuries.

Noticing that Ethan and Liam were both deep in conversation near a police car.

Honestly you never thought of the two interacting with eachother or ever saw it. The intimacy between the two was off, but you turned your attention away to the lady who proceeded to clear you for any injuries.

After that you reenter the plex. It was closing early because of all the commotion, you had to collect your belongings from the staff facilities.

When you took your last item, liam walked in. "Y/n!" Your heart dropped, "jesus Liam!" You shouted back.

"Don't scare me like that" You huffed.

"Sorry.. uh thank you" he mummered.

"For?" You lifted a brow questioningly. 

"Everything today.. I doubt that boy would've been saved if you hadn't found him, to also carry him all the way through a vent in the roof! You're like a super human!" He exclamed throwing his arms in the air like a happy child.

"I doubt that...it was just an accident" you laughed awkwardly.

"Well your brother had headed off home to get some sleep since he's gotta get the plex open early for the police to search, I offered to take you home."

You lifted a brow 'Odd.'

"Since you practically saved my ass with finding that lost kid, I want to take your out for dinner at a local diner."

"Diner? Dinner?" Was he asking you out for dinner??

"Woah woah platonic! Not like that!"

"Sorry haha, never get colleges ask me to dinner." You rubbed your neck in embarrassment.

"I wouldn't do that! So low y/n!!" He laughed.

--------------------------------------

The gator trotted out his door, looking for you. After the incident he was unable to see where you had left too.

He was worried, since he's never seen you scream like that ever.

'What if she's hurt?'

'Is she okay?'

'Where is she!?'

Was all he thought about. His brain swamped him in questions without any awnsers.

'Maybe she just went home..'
But there was no status of you clocking out. On his systems meaning you must still be in the building.

He searched high and low for you, even went as far to ask every animatronic if they have seen you. Even freddy which wasn't really a great idea.

All their answers being unhelpful, since the last place they had spotted you was when you screamed out front of roxys room. Apart from freddy who ignored the gator and shrugged making the lizard storm off. They did aruge over him being around you.

After returning to the fore yard failing at his quest to find you. He then saw you, your familiar h/l h/c styled so neatly.

How your e/c eyes glowed, with a big smile spread across your face.

For once he could say his systems fluttered at the sight of you.

'Thank fucken god..'

He smiled seeing that you were okay..

He was ready to approach you when someone followed out of the elevator. A tanned male, dark short messy hair.

His eyes widen, the once was a flutter died out. His thoughts suddenly raised more highly.

He had seen him before, he usually did the day shifts and would come in to check up on the gator.

He was the one who had been looking for the other day shift guard when he stumbled upon his room. Seeing that you were there not her, maybe it wasn't an accident more like a set up.

Maybe the tanned male knew you would be there, so he interrupt the whole thing. Fucken damnit!

'That fucken asshole!'

You and the tanned male left, you hadn't notice the gator in the distance watching you and tanned boys moves.

His fists clenched at thought of you two together.  What was this feeling? It was nothing like the hate he had for the main mascot.

It tore him in two, lost with words. If he could he would cry.
He hated this feeling, he hated the thought of you being with another.

Maybe it was assumption? That idea was erased when the tanned male wrapped a arm around you back, as he lead you out of the plex.

It was not an assumption he was right.

Word count 1129