Chapter Thirty-five||Ruckus.

Second person pov

After that weird thing with the main mascot, you call upon chica. Aware that she did want a good clean up.

Once the dirty white chicken came down into parts n services, you asked her to go lay down on the operation table.

She compiled, "I'm going to turn you off now so I can start cleaning you." She nodded in reply as you shut her down.

Her animatronic eyes flashing into a deep blackness.

The cylinder began to take her shell apart from her endo skeleton and the rest of the excess wiring.

You got a bucket and scrubbing brush, and filled it with some cleaning supplies given to you by the company, in these cases.

You began to scrub each piece of metallic plastic that was sent out of the cylinder.

Giving it a good scrub before placing it in aside in a little compartment that would return the shell to cylinder.

This was much easier than you taking the pieces off one, by one.

After a long period of scrubbing you watched as the cylinder returned the chickens shell to her endoskeleton.

How each part clicked in place, one by one.

Not before long the task was completed, you were granted access to the cylinder.

You turned the chicken back on, her pink eyes returning back.

"Better?" You asked, she was silent.

You gave a weird look. The animatronic look up at you, beak open eyes staring into yours.

In the instance she took a hold of you .

"W-what the hell?! Chica?!" You yelped. The animatronic tighten it's grip causing you to wince in pain.

She threw you back, causing you to hit the ground hard on impact.

"What the fuck!? Chica snap out of it!" You shouted, scooting away from the six foot animatronic. 

The animatronic chicken let out an ear piercing screech. Your blood ran cold. The chicken was ready to pounce, it was like the prey had finally become the predator.

You look to your side to find a wrench. Right you used it when you took a look at freddy!

Reaching for it, you were pulled away.

The chicken was now taking ahold of you by your ankle.

"Fuck fuck!" You managed to grab the wrench. Kicking the chicken in the process to get out of her grip.

She barged towards you.

You were ready to throw it at her wrench first.

But a flash of black took down the aggressive animatronic.

Jack.

The masked animatronic pinned her down, it's face plates opened. Nothing like you have seen before.
Chica was in midst of fighting off her new contender.

The puppet sent a screech back at the robotic bird, causing her to thrash around.

What happened next stunned you.
God it made your entire body run cold a second time, you never exactly knew they were capable of.

The animatronic puppet open up its chest cavity, revealing a large metal contraption.

Your eyes widen at the sight of it.

The claw snapped at the bird animatronic, and with a loud thump her head falling limp.

Her eyes reverting to its black abyss.

With another snap, the animatronics chest cavity shut. Face plates returning back to it's original places.

The puppet stood back on its feet, eyes fixated on the bird. It was unamused with mess they had made.
It sighed.

After brief moment of forming your words you eventually spoke.

"What the actual fuck!?" You screamed at the puppet, causing it to jump back with.

"Language" the puppet turned to you with a frown.

Jesus. This thing is a murdering machine. What the actual fuck?

You looked down at chica who had her beak ripped from her face plates.

"H-how what..why!?" you stammered

Jack helped you up before commenting.

"Its not important."

"Kinda is! You just fucken ripped one of the entertainers mouth pieces off!" You motioned to the limp animatronic.

Before continuing.
"Also where that fuck have you been?"

"Perventing this." The animatronic pointed at the probably dead bird.

"What's that supposed to mea-" 

The animatronic took a hold of your mouth, hushing you in the process.

It's slim arms wrapped around you pulling you down to the floor of the cylinder.

"Y/n!" A feminine voice called.

The puppet held you tightly. Unwilling to let you respond.

The puppet realese you after abit, complying with the animatronic. You shut the fuck up.

Peeking up through the window of the cylinder you watched the blond call for you. She looked around the room, after seeing you weren't insight  she walk towards your desk.

Hands taking ahold of your tablet that sat down on the surface.

She had one more glanxe around before taking the tablet from the room.

'What..'

The puppet got back up, as well pulling you up with them.

"We need to go." Without another word Jack left the cylinder, you following behind them.

The animatronic grabbed it's sun glasses from the box it left it on.

You looked around, unsure of how to take this all in. Fuck you can't. 

Not before long the animatronic grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the room.

-------------------------------------------

Second person pov ???

The door slid open, a gray haired male strode in. Eyes grazing his sorroundings.

He wore a white blazer and black dress pants, with black shoes matching.

A blond haired female came towards him in harried pace.

"I have the tablet." The blond woman was in daze.

"That took you along enough.." he snapped, making the blond shake her head in disappointment.

"You haven't brought me what I have requested. So getting all upset over a simple over time shouldn't get your underwear in a twist."

"Well I have it. Do you have her busy?"

"I have not seen her since 1am." She shrugged.

"You need to do something about her, I don't know how much longer I can keep looking at he-" he was cut off.

"If you do something, the deal is off. Old sport." She said with a mencing tone.

The male sighed an nodded, although he was afraid he just put up with it.

"Do not worry old sport. I'll be done with her soon"

Word count 1037