Chapter Thirty-four||Uncertainty

Second pov past

Days, months. Sickening as time ticked on. Little by little the ground began to crack beneath him.

All the male could see himself hurting everyone around him, how everyone despised his existence. Relationships, friendships destroyed by a simple action.

Was he cursed to be like this?

The familiarity stuck in his thoughts, that night brought back up alot for the brunet.

The smell that radiated off the blonds body, scarlet red liquid, pooling to the tiled flooring.

How many times has he watch, seen people die? Or even caused their deaths.

He caused this one for sure, so had he done so years back.
Although he was young, it's still an act of murder.

A prank taken too far, to only therefore lose them to it.

Once the prank commence, the brunet watched as the same liquid drenched his memories.

Scarlet red. Horrid scent.

Death had a horrible stench to it.

-------------------------------------------

Second person pov

Thump

Thump

Thump

Your heart beated audibly in your ears. It was so loud you swore you were on the verge of an heart attack.

'What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what th-' (I am not spamming this the entire chapter.)

Breaths hazy, uneven at least. Was it the large amount of caffine you happen to intake that made you react like this, or was this something else entirely?

Oh fuck, how were you supposed to react to that? What are you meant to say to that!?

Blood pooled to your cheeks, heat washing over you like a hot thick layer of sun light, on a sunny day.

No you felt much hotter than this, you swore you saw your hands becoming pink at some point. Really it was just the lights thay hung from the plex roof and the mixture of caffine in your system.

Man you didn't do well with the caffine.

"Y/N?" A feminine voice called, cutting your little attack short.

You perked up from the sound of your name. Turning to see a familiar white bird but dirty, was the ventilation that dirty?

"Oh, chica!" You smiled shoving away all your thoughts in a small box.

"I was coming to see if you were ready to clean me up, but it seemed like you were busy. With Montgomery."

You blinked abit confused you has a
Oh fuck did she see that? Look on your face.

This made the female chicken snicker before replying to your facal expression.

"Well you two were the only ones running around at 1am of course"

"Right." You sighed.

"Have you seen freddy? I really need to do my job" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Hm? Teddy? No sorry, dear. But I'll let you know if I happen to see him" she farewell you before leaving to her own things.