Epilogue 

Second person pov mid reconstruction.

The plex was eventually rebuilt after a few years of planning and restoring the ruins. Although during that time you grieved the lost of your friends. The broken childhood you only gotten to understand now.

That night was partially blurry mostly near the end of it. But that was a god damn traumatic event!

Surprisingly afterwards the company Acton robotics was nearing its end. With disappearance pf the ceo to both the Fazbear Mega Plex and Acton robotics. It was near bankruptcy.

Of course Ethan stepped into to help with the rebuilding pf the plex. To control his fathers corporation. Leaving afton robotics.....

To you of course.

After consideration you took over the company that was rightfully yours to begin with. Leaving you in charge of the rebuilding of the technical department. Such as the animatronics and theme of the plex.

You decided punk rock wasn't the right theme. Although it hurt you to change the whole theme. It had to be done so to begin with. The nonessential fan girls were too much for you at this point.

Mostly being afraid of being bitten again by a Monty fan..

Right your gator.

You kept his jacket hung up in your wardrobe. Unable to let go of such important item.

Well you were unsure of tonight though, picking up your messy clothes. Hanging them on hooks to only placed them away beside that leathery jacket.

The smell of smoke and fizzy faz stuck to it. With a sigh you placed your belongings away before closing the closet.

Moments past ad you stared at the closets door.

"Fuck it."

You opened the door up and snatched the jacket off the hook
To only put it on and fall backwards onto the mattress with it on.

Intaking the odd smell you snuggled into it like an old baby blanket.

"Stupid lizard.." you chuckled before a frown tugged at your lips.

"Goddamn y-you two.." your voice cracked, feeling your eyes well up with that same stinging feeling in your throat. Eyes hot and red ready to go.

"Why..?"

"Why??.."

You repetitively asked the same question to no answer too. Could've this been prevented? If so? How?

The gators chip was lost within the flames. Meanwhile Jacks software was long gone with them.

You thought of every way to bring them both back, begging the construction workers to check over parts of the plex for any sign of the animatronics.

As of course, couldn't find the location of the the majority of the animatronics. They either got burnt or were found by piece.

During mid sobbing session a stab made you jolt up. "Ow what the.." you moved your hands around to find what stabbed you.

To find it in his pocket's, a folded up piece of paper came out of the jacket. With wide eyes you unfolded it curiously.

"I'll be back don't worry."

The rest of the page had scribbles and nonsense. Apart from that one line. Making you look at it confused before smiling.

"You better fucken be." You wiped your eyes. As if the piece of paper could god damn hear you.

With a sigh and chuckle you took of the leathery jacket and hung it back up. Stuffing the piece of paper back into the pocket. Before slowly closing the door

____________________
Second person pov

"I can't believe he made me do this" you grumbled under your breath. As you resorted the paper works infront of you.

"I don't think he meant any harm." A tanned female hummed as she adjusted her cap.

"Even so, I have other things on my plate!" You protested to the newly hired night security guard. The two of you got along swell.

"Yeah yeah" she waved off your your whining.

"I have to get going, I gotta do my last patrol before the plex closes." She readjusted her tie once more in the window glass.

"No! Don't leave me here alone Rau!" You reached a hand out with a pouty look.

"You're just hiring another guard, you'll be finee, suck it up butter cup." She waved you off again.

"So? I'll be questioning strangers! You know S. T. A. N. G. E.R Danger!"

"Y/N that's the worst excuse to make up on the spot. Might I add the stupidest excuse I've heard." She grinned at you with a "I can't believe this" laugh on top of it.

"At least stay here abit longer! At least for the first half!" You begged.

"Nope, I gotta finish this shift and pick up Gregory from his course."

She sighed before continuing.

"If something happens just call the janitor, he's down the hall. Plus I'll be back in abit anyways, I gotta grab my stuff from here too!"

You pouted as she left, before frowning at her sticking her tongue out at you teasingly.

You as always took up Ethan job since he is on his honey moon, unfortunately couldn't make it back in time because of a weather warning. Leaving you no choice but to come in and do his job for him.

The person who was covering Ethan for his time off, had ended up being unable because of family affairs.

So you are the next best option! According to your brother.

That boy owes you.

You flipped her off as she left, making her come back on the other side of the window to flip you off back.

"Bitch." You tsk before looking through the work.

Eventually the sound of the door opening doesn't steal your attention. "Rau If your coming back to fuck with me."

"I'm sorry but I'm not your deranged friend, who bolted past me before"

You dropped the pen you were holding as the voice caught you off guard.

"Oh! I'm so sorr-" you paused mid sentence. To only lock eyes with a red eyed , long red headed broad male. His skin was pale with freckles splattered all over.

A grin went across his face "Im a gator of my word, princess"

(Ah that took forever, well thank you for reading this book and sticking with it for so long. I'm sorry the last chapter took forever. But things came up haha. Anyways I'll make one more side story for uh lemon. But from here this is completed. I did want to go for ah yes Jack is dead, Monty died. Sad angsty ending, but knowing if I did that I most likely be cutting it too short. So here's you nonsense ending and I'm not bothered to explain the resurrection of Montgomery.

Thank you all have a lovely day/noon/night)

Word count 1058