Chapter Eighteen||Found

(A/N well my hands hurt since I just burnt them badly at work. It hurt typing this chapter :'D.
This chapter is completely from my pain and agony. This took me abit longer to write since it was really painful too.
Enjoy gator simps!)

series in the near future.

Warning ⚠⚠⚠
If you have a fear of tights spaces aka claustrophobia. It's best to skip this chapter.

You have been warned, don't sue me :'D.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when rehading this

2nd person pov.

You laid back in a pile amongst emo plushes, you doubt you could've caught up to the damn stranger who had booted it when they saw you.

Either way, you had no fucken idea where you were now. After abit of a break you decided to find out where you were.

Shining the flash light around the area, the place was more like a storage room for the plush merchandise. Maybe this plex was that big they can have designated rooms to a singular product, such as the plushes you were still sitting upon.

Standing up you decided to look for a way out. You pacing around amongst the soft plushes, there was no way out. There had to be way out right?

After minutes that felt like hours you had enough, out of anger you threw your flashlight at a nearby pile. An angered screamed pierced the room before returning to it silence.

This was frustrating, first you had chases after a possible intruder now you are stuck in a dark storage room with tons and tons of plushes. Then you realized something! Your walky talky what liam gave you, maybe he could help? Relief washed over you like a morning shower, damn it was amazing.

Searching your belt for the small radio with the shine of the nearby torch light in the distance. To only find that...

Your belt was..empty...

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKEN KIDDING ME!?" You screamed.

Well goodbye refreshing relief and hello panic it struck you. Kicking a plush pile in anger. The plushes scattered in the air from the impact, falling amongst more of their brethren.

Damn are you picking up the robots trates?

Another kick of a nearby pile your foot hitting something hard.

You winced in pain as you tumbled over holding your foot tightly, the adrenaline draining away.

Crawling back over to the pile.
You picked up the plush coverings of it to reveal a small golden hair blond boy.

Wait the fuck? did you just kick a child?

"Hey.. are you okay" no, of course he wasn't you just booted him, you sicko.

No response, you know why-

Uncovering the child he was covered in dark violet bruises and afew cuts here and there.

Okay maybe you didnt have to take responsibility for the extra bruises and cuts on the small boy.

But you still did kick him like a football, moving his golden fringe out of the way of his forehead it revealed a large bruise. Possible what lead him to his unconsciousness. He looked familiar you wondered,

"how the hell did this kid get here?" You mummered to yourself only other person to hear you was the author.

His breath brush against your skin, atleast he wasn't dead.

Walking over to take back your flash light what was now drowning in a pile of chica plushes.

You used the light to check something... taking the picture what you had been probably now hours ago now.

Shining the light brightly on it, the golden haired boy matched the picture perfectly. Just without the smile and being awake you know.

Great you are now both stuck in a storage room one unconscious and other slowly losing sanity like it's been decades.

More determined than before you searched the area using the light to see if you could find a way out.

Eventually you found a door hidden past a large amounts of plushes. It was locked of course. That wasn't so useful.

There was also a vent unlike the one you fell through before, this one stuck out of the wall.

Luckily it was low enough for you to host the child up there along as yourself. This meaning you would have to drag a unconscious kid through a vent.

How fun.

Returning to unwaking child you checked his vitals, should've done that first time.

After doing so you hosted him up onto your back, he felt light as a feather. His head coming to rest at your right shoulder.

Using one hand you hosted yous both up into the ventilation. As expected there was enough room for the kid to rest on your back comfortably.

The vent was tight, maybe because of the added on passenger who stayed on your back.

The vent would blow gushes of air in your face time to time, blowing your h/c into your face.

This vent you would compare to a tight play tube in playgrounds. The ones the younger children would get stuck in then scream out for their adult supervisor.

Yeah those ones, it reminded you how Ethan would scream for you everytime he got stuck. The puffy eyes he would have afterwards made your heart drop.

Either way it's just a reminder nothing else.

As you crawled along, heaving the small boy up onto your back as you were on all fours. You came past two possible different directions.

You haven't come near a opening yet, where you could possibly jump out with the boy and hopefully take him home to his parents.

But since this is a vent and you're crawling through it like a rodent carrying it's young ones. It was dark and misty, your hands and knees were no doubt now covered in dust.

You taken your torch in your mouth to atleast provide some brightness in this, dark dim vent.

It's a large possibility that the air vents were in the ceilings of the plex. Meaning if this vent cannot longer hold on you and the boys weight.

You might meet your end, death was a likely or even being unable to walk again. Dramatic enough it would most likely be the case.

Your breathing sped up, the possibilities were many, like what doctor strange said to Mr stark in infinity wars. Well kinda like that.

Yoy kept your pace deciding not to stop, it's better to take chances rather than nothing?

Each pace you took the vent would Creek and groan, it's most likely not made for grown adults crawling in it with children on their backs.

Each noise it would make your heart would reply back in a loud audible thump ringing in your ears.

'Don't let death take me whatever supernatural being may possibly exist' you pleaded.

Whatever supernatural being had official gifted you with light, a way out! You crawled over to the bright bars that laid at the end of the tunnel.
Aswell heaving the boy back up on your back as you sped up.

The vent led to one of the entertainers
Rooms whichever one it was you could hopefully yell for assistance.