Chapter Fourty-Seven||Location

Second person pov Monty

"Where is y/n?!?" The puppets voice echoed throughout the walls.

"I fucken swore she was here!! I left her in the dome.. safe!"

"I had enough of you stupidity lizard." Jack seethed as their chest cavity open wide for the gator to see.

"Okay calm the fuck down you two, we are all pissed that monty lost y/n" Freddy cut in.

Jack withdrew his claw back into his chest with a loud snap.

Monty had his hands over his head, cowering in fright for once in his robotic

"Don't go ahead and ripping his hands off now he just got those, we need to figure out what happened here rather than blame the obvious.." he sent a glare towards the gator.

"Hey!" Monty shouted in annoyance, removing the fear from his face. Giving Fazbear a daggery glare.

"Who else is in the building who could've potentially kidnapped y/n?"
That's when the both of them felt light bulbs ding.

"There's Vanessa, the day care attended, the dj.. I don't think the dj would be able to get into parts n services so that's a no no"

"And him.."

Both animatronics look at the puppet confused, "Wait what is him?" They both said together. Before giving eachother weird looks.

Jack rolled their eyes by the boys stupidity.

The puppet sighed before continuing. "there was a man we witness on the cameras in the plex, I don't doubt he'll be the one of the ones who took y/n"

"Oh shit, that's right. If we're correct, that camera isn't too far from here." Monty chimed in.

The bear sighed.
"Its a utility tunnel camera? Wouldn't that be too difficult to find? We got many cameras down here."

"Unless y/n got a fazfuck watch on. That's where you come in Fazbear, you are able to track down employee watches." Monty shrug before chuckling to himself by his awful word play.

"I'm going to ignore the name you gave my smart watch brand.... Yes I am able to track the location, as long it's within the plex"

"She should still be here then, let's get going you two. I can't stand another second with knowing she's in danger."

"That old fucker is dangerous?!" Monty shouted.

_____________________________

'What the actual fuck!' You shouted to yourself mentally.

You had regain your consciousness fully by now.

There was no tools, radio no longer in your grasp. Why? Previously they had been ripped from your wrists and thrown aside, before the animatronic left down the large trash pit with you in hand.

It was dark still god damn dark, the animatronic day care attended was located in his eyes, built in lights.

You had already mourn over moons decommissioning, you fucken hate how they did that. Of course moon would refuse over all things!

Monty was nowhere to be seen, oh shit and Jack.. fuck you knew Jack was a surprisingly strong and skilled animatronic. They were definitely built for combat alone. But still you aren't sure if either of the two were okay.

Monty disappeared once you uncle had come in so that's a lost cause on his location.

Fuck if only you had something to contact the damn fucker!

Cuttinh you out of thought you ended coughing up the dust that you had breathed in heavily mindlessly, that's not healthy....

"This smells like shit."

"Oh!! Naughty friend!! Those words are bad to say!!" He than continued a lengthy long lecture on why swearing is bad, and why you shouldn't cuss.

While you ignored it to your own thoughts of annoyance.
'I would've perfered jack yelling language rather than sun ranting about how profanities are bad.'

You groaned annoyed, the darkness eventually ended once the day care attended made it to the end of the long drop.

You were hit with the dim lighting of what you presumed to be a old room. The sudden lights stung your irises, you had no idea how damn long you've been in the dark.

But it damn been that long of a time.

The room look mostly like the securitys room the upper plex had.

How this was down here.. Or how the fuck it was still standing.

All you knew is that you were somewhere far off any civilization alone.

"Where are we?" You've asked that question millions of times by now. In different ways to word it.

"What do you mean 'Where are we?' We are here!! We are gonna gave so much Fun with him!!"

Before you could say anything you were beginning carried down into another dim lighting hallway.

'Never ever in my life I thought I would be in this situation. But here I am.'

The animatronic laugh began to echo throughout the hall, as each step he took another loud thump would pound in your chest.

Who was him? Why did they want you?

Who the hell was your.. supposed to be uncle was referring too!?

You were now panicking to the point you began to kick and scream. Attempting the pry away the animatronic hold.

"Help!! SOMEONE HELP!" Your crystal were muffled by animatronics qyschoic laughter.

_____________________________

The puppet stared blankly at the parts in front of them. It was a gory mess, a sigh left their mouth.

What happen here was a blood bath at least, but the person who was laying in the waste of their own blood was no where near the age of pervious victims.

He was young, but also near his adulthood. With another sigh the puppet picked up a box placing it down near the body.

It stepped away, giving the corpse some space.

In the next few second a bright light shone from the corpse, revealing a sadden male.

The two made eye contact, the puppet gestured to the newly formed spirit to take the gift.

He hesitated at first, before picking it up in a quick haste. The puppet watched as he carefully but quickly unwrapped the nice wrapping, as of it was a gift for his birthday.

An metal Aligators head?

Word count