Chapter Fourty-four|| insanity

(So you saw angst in the story tags, right? You have permission to despise me.)

Second person pov

The gator was strained by a large bear animatronic, no other who being Freddy fucken Faz bear.

The gator had no strength against his leader, only to attempt to fight him off atleast.

The gator, stomach down on the ground, arms held behind his back. Tail unmovable.

If he called out to you, the bear would most likely come after you too. Before he could try and wiggle put of bears grip..

He was shut off.

Before being dragged away like nothing had happened.

Yoy were covering your ears, head tucked in the safety of your knees.

It felt like you had been there forever.
A large sense of loneliness began to fill your senses.

This felt so familiar.

You wonder where Ethan and your uncle were doing right now.

Maybe Ethan would be snoring on the sofa with the TV blabbing on in the back ground. Your uncle stuck down in his office, with loads of paper work.

You hadn't see him much have you? ...

Wouldn't it be nice if you could've had seen him, spoken to him more?

The cut of thought was ended, the door slid open.

You tucked your head deeper into you knees, ready to see your end.

"Y/N?" A elderly voice called, lifting your head from the depth of your knees. To only see a shadowing figure.

"Y/N what happened?" He asked, your eyes widen. Feeling relief return to you, in the moment you got up and ran towards the gray haired male.

"Y/N? " He said suprised.

"Uncle.." was all you could mummered, digging your face into his chest. With a tight hug you began to sob uncontrollably.

Second person pov

Flames rose from the once standing pizzeria, arson always seems to be the big thing in ending these sorts of things.

There sat in the back of the ambulance, a young (h/c) girl. Her face was covered with ash and dirt.

Poor thing was traumatised.

She had a blanket on, awaiting the return of a certain male.

Every few minutes would ask for her father, but the emergency services wouldn't tell her anything.

Fritz got out of the car closing the door, eyes landing on the small girl in the back of the ambulance. With a emergency doctor comforting her.

The male went towards the two.

"Is she okay?" He asked concerned for the smaller female.

The doctor gave him a look then asked "are you a family member of this girl?"

Fritz froze.

'Family member?' He repeated back to himself in his head. Would he be considered one? Technically yes..

"Hello sir?" The doctor waved a hand in his face trying to catch his attention.