Chapter Six||Listen

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Little A/N before beginning.
Hello new readers, i wanted to have a small chat to yous. I'm unsure how the plot has been so far. I've been trying to make slow improvements to my writing of course.
I won't say these ideas were my own, since I did literally threw a bunch of things together from reading others monty or security breach readers inserts.

Haha lemme call myself out before someone does. Yeah no this isn't all my own. I took some things of course and put a spin on it.

Only reason why I started this book is because of how much I thought it would be funny to see opposites of each character in security breach.

Anyways enjoy readers, lemme know if you want lemons or something I'll try to make some up in future chapters. I will not drag this on for long since I do want to start on other books. I won't stop at chapter ten don't worry haha. Least thirty :) or something. Let me know your thoughts on the book of course, even call me out I'd you feel like it haha I won't care. Enjoy the story.

Third person pov.

Y/N eyes followed up from the gators chest to his eyes. Only thought she had was fear.. she was somewhat scared, she didn't mean to say any of that. She just squeaked as the gators tail slam the ground in anger. He was pissed alright and y/n had to make it worse.

Y/N taking her eyes away stood in silence, to see a hand moving up from the gators side to only pull her chin up for him for them to both lock eyes once more. She gulped back a bundle of air as she stared into his irises. He was strangely silent until he let go of her chin and slammed the wall beside the door where you stood. "Leave." He hissed.

Y/N was about to leave when she realised something. She actually fucken couldn't. The instructions on the watch explained that the gator needs to be ready for his solo at four. Right now it's three pm. Y/N had an hour to get him ready or they'll be many unhappy fan girls in monty golf. She was better off getting this gator out there rather than being swarmmed by angry hormonal females.

Now stuck in between two walls the female turned back around and decided to stand her ground. "No." He looked at her confused as if she was stupid.

"No? Are you stupid?" He said with a growl.

"Maybe so.." she sighed. He turned away and kicked more of his items in a fit of rage.

"Montgomery." Y/n squeaked abit once more from the sudden burst of noise.

He stopped smashing his items for abit and stay still, fall ears on y/n.

"How about we talk about it?" Y/n said in a comforting tone before being cut off with a angered laugh.
"Are you kidding me? Talk to you? A chick off the street, who practically came in like you actually owned the place. You had the dencenty to walk in and insult me then to go out of your way to be all nice to me again. Are you bipolar or something? "

He turned around now facing y/n once more.

"Not that I know of, are you?" She said trying to make a mental illness a practical joke, 'i feel sorry for the people who do struggle with it' y/n thought to herself.

The gator rose a brown now confused with the females words. He sighed crouching down on the floor, eyes glued to the blue carpet.

Y/N came over and kneeled down beside him. In silence before he spoke. "I'm tired of being pushed around by the teddy bear, ever fucken since that rabbit was decommissioned he became an ass towards me, chica and roxy. He dosent realise it either which annoys the fuck out of me." Y/N ridden with shock from the gators openess.

"After the show, Faz fuck went off at roxy for her going off beat by abit. I told him to let it go and he had turned the tables on me and started going off his roof tops."

"Roxy isn't the type to handle things such as that, she's shy and reserved unlike the rest of us. I worry for her sometimes" y/n smiled, she was reveled a soft side of the gator and she really enjoyed it.

He worried for his friends and that y/n saw that as beautiful.

He sighed and became silent once more before feeling a new pair of arms embracing him. He smiled abit making sure not to show it.

But y/n saw it and was glad she had help in some way and hadn't ran off like she planned. Really she would have worse issues with the angry fan girls than this gator. She wasn't taking anymore chances of being bitten again.

He eventually pushed her away to stop hugging him "stop it now" she fell back abit now laying on the soft blue carpet she looked up at him. "Are you calmed down now?" She asked

"I guess so." He stood up looking away. She sighed and stood up beside him.

Y/n looked at the time on her depressed Faz Bear watch and saw that it was 3:45 "oh shit, Montgomery you need to head over to monty gold right now! You're running late and if you are any later may I be ripped to shreds by you crazy fans!!" She yelled making him jump abit then let out a groan then to only obey her.

He opened the door giving her a look before leaving her in the pitch black room.

1020 words