Chapter Thirty-two||His voice.

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food
F/p = favourite pizza
F/d = favourite drink

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Third person pov past.

Sitting at a checkered table, a (h/l) (h/c) girl awaited for her food to be brought over to her.

A blond haired male sat on the opposite end of the table.

"When will he be finished?" The (e/c) girl asked surprising the blond.

"O-oh Uhm not too far y/n! He's just fulling out some papers as per usual." The male laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck out of embarrassment.

He wasn't good with kids, or anyone in general. But he was requested to watch over the girl before he began his shift considering he was there quite early today.

The place y/n was in, was a small pizzarea. Both were awaiting for the arrival of someone.

The blond who sat in front of the (h/c) girl was a close friend to whoever they awaited for.

He was a man who went by Jeremey, the male wasn't so good with people but would spend so much time and with her and he eventually end up building up the courage to speak to y/n normally. Or as normally he could.

Y/n was a kid and he finally got that wrapped around his head. Dumbass.

The pizzarea was about to close, y/n and Jeremey were some of the last people in there apart from a staff member or two.

They had both had ordered pizza from the last staff members who remained in the pizzarea. They adored the girl so much they would spoil her to bits. Even if it means getting out late, for them.

Once the waitress brought over y/ns (f/p favourite pizza) y/n began to dig in.
The waitress farewelled them both before disappearing through the entrance doors.

The blond took a piece and munched down on the fatty food. The small girl chuckled and continued to eat her slice.

The blond smiled back as he took a look at his wrist watch, eyes widening at the time...

The blond quickly stood up, and yanking the girl out of her seat in panic, hurting her in the process unintentionally.

"Ow! Jeremey!" The (h/c) haired girl squeaked as he dragged her towards the security office in panic.

The blond didn't reply just quickly sat her down in the offices swivel chair, that stood in between two metal doors and a metal desk in front of it.

There was the security guard tablet and a cable phone. on the desk with scatterings of trash amongst the metal surface.

"I was eating my pizza!" She frowned at the blond.

"I-im sorry.. I just need to keep you here for n-now."

"But I'm still hungry.. couldn't I stayed and you came in here?" She was being irrational.

"N-no Uhm.." he looked around unsure what to do.

"I-I'll go get your pizza.. stay H-here.. close the doors o-once I leave. Do not o-open them until you hear my voice."