Chapter Sixteen||chase

(A/n okay okay you have summoned me vote spammers here's your new chapter. Thank you for the support and 1k+ reads guys, enjoy.)

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov

You entered parts n services from the hall, door shutting behind you. You returned your flashlight to your belt hoster.

Your main priority was to find this kid, you went down into parts n services to find the tablet placed in a different positions than when you left.
You ignored this and proceeded to turn it on, you then let put a alert to all the staff bots to keep a look out on the child.

You turned the tablet off and thought about where a child could wonder off. You fell back in your office chair deep in thought.

Your hands pressing hard against the brown oak of the desk. You didn't know where a young child could've gone off too.

But you still hadn't discovered the other 60% of the mega pizza plex. So maybe the staff or robots have a better chance.

You left your seat, shoving it quickly back into the oak desk.

'Maybe it's best if I try and help from the main office?'

You entered the under area of the mega pizza plex. Since the parts and services was connected to the under halls where most behind the scenes stuff happens.

You knew your way around here considering you came down here almost everyday afterall.

There's been afew incidents where you would get lost and had to result in calling ethan for help. Luckily he always picked up, must keep his phone on at all times.

You began to wonder the halls trying to find the stairs what leads to upper pizza plex.

Pacing down the dim hall, you come up to two different paths. Both looked dark and creepy, the thought sent a chill down your spine.

'Hopefully I don't run into free roaming endoskeletons.'

Taking ahold of your flashlight once more you shone a light down both ways. The light only stopping mid way, not much of a help or a change.

You swore you knew your way around here by now. Maybe you had taken a wrong turn?

After taking your sweet time deciding what way you would happily like to die in, over exaggerating the thought.

Yoy had chosen the left path way, making your way down it, you gripped your flashlight tightly.

The lights flickered above you, unable to understand what was point of them putting lights down here?
It seemed pointless if it barely lit up the area.

As you doze off into thought as you walked, a fuzzy noise appeared from the walky talky aka radio given to you by liam.

"Y/N are you there?"

You almost jumped from the sudden noise. You held onto your chest you heaved heavily, still taking in the fright as the radio continue to repeat itself.

Shakiky taking ahold of the small device "Y/N here" you waited for a response.

"Great! It's Liam, Where are you at this moment?"

"The under tunnels, I'm actually making my way up to the main security office" you continued to walk seeing no point in staying still.

"Oh great to hear! Uhm.. well we've receive an update on where the boys possible location could be! Well it's really just witnesses..and there could be a possibility he's not there and.. never mind! We got something atleast! Odd that the camera footage hadn't spotted but other guests have."

"Well that's great to hear" you felt alot better knowing that liam was on the other line. Kinda comforting in a way to you.

"Well the security here should atleast get a upgrade, y know? Atleast have a robot who can percent these incidents but also update the cameras. The place is quite expensive itself but the cameras are so cheap and crappy.
But also it's not all our fault, parents should also make sure their kids are safe. But maybe because they assume out security is great that's when this happens."

"Well this wasn't anyone's fault let's say that." You sighed listening to his rant.

"Well anyways I should go help with the search, update me if you find him. Haere rā~".

The radio went silent, the welcoming horrible silence crept back up on you. You missed the voice of another human being. You kept your pace,

'how long is this hallway!?'

In the distance your light of your flash light brought out a fuzzy detail of it. It was a large metal fence with a "Keep out" plastered on it. The darkness only continued behind the fence.

Yep you definitely took a wrong turn, as you stepped closer to the fence a figure is seem shuffling behind it.

You stiffened before doing something utterly stupid. "Hey you!!" Calling out to it, the figure turned to you for a moment before turning around and rushing off the opposite way.

'You got to be kidding me?!'

Climbing the wired fence you struggled as it squeaked and shook from your weight. These things weren't exactly built to hold anything.
You swore these fences were just a mere display.

You tumbled off the weak fence and fell on your back on impact. The flashlight falling to the ground flickering abit before rolling abit from where you now laid.

With a groan you listen to footsteps leaving off into the distance.

Letting out another groan you got up slowly aswell picking up the fallen chipped flashlight. Subsiding the pain you felt in your lower back.

"Stop right there!" you yelled again before picking up the pace and chasing after them.

As you ran you noticed alot of endoskeletons littered around the path. Not caring if they were active or not didn't seem to be your main concern.

You slowed down, eyes laying on a dead end. You shone the flashlight around the area, finding a large air vent on the right side.

You groaned once more before getting on your hands and knees and crawling into the air vent with flashlight in mouth. Atleast it wasn't tight to where fears would cave in.

The noise of endless fan filled the vents and the ever so few sounds of the vent creeking from human weight.

You saw the figure once more before they dropped out of sight. Your crawling sped up as you attempted to catch up.

Before slipping into a below vent, you slid down it at a rapid pace. Your flashlight still in the grasp of your teeth. Your muffled screams filled the vent.

You landed in a pile of soft toys or you would put it, plushes.

Spitting out the flashlight you laid in the pile and greedily gulped in air.

'That was one of the most stupidist things I've ever done.'

Word count 1194