Chapter Thirty-One||Back and Forth

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov

After the incident you didn't know how to react around Jack. You just requested the animatronic to stay put within parts n services, which he did reluctantly, understanding you needed time to cool down.

Ethan had called you to come into the main office, which you did. He wanted to speak to you about the freddy incident. You brought a beverage with you on the way up.

When you got there Vanessa was sitting down at a table along with Ethan on the opposite side. You frowd  your brows at the sight of her, but didn't comment on it.
You placed the beverage down onto the oak table.

You sat down beside Ethan as he greeted you.

"Awesome well now I have you both here, we need to sort out this situation." He spoke.

Vanessa gave a confused look "about?" You took a sipped a as you listened.

Ethan continued, "about freddy collapsing. Since we need the animatronic fix, Y/N will need to be here for tonight's night shift."

You coughed, slamming the beverage down on the hard surface. Making Vanessa shoot you a glare.
You seemed to always choke on drinks when you are around this woman.

coughing abit you spoke "o-okay w-why wasn't I notified b-before?" You stammered.

"I'm sorry y/n but I thought it was best I brought you two together since Vanessa and you will be on tonight's shift." You nodded wiping away any excess liquid.

"That's completely fine, let me not sleep for 24 hours" you replied sarcastically.

"Oh.. Uhm actually you can go home and get some sleep." He sighed.

"I'm sorry" he finished.

You stood up, taking your beverage with you. Vanessa was silent.

"Okay then I'll be off." Before Ethan could say anything more you left.
You sighed once the door shut.

Your thoughts began to run wild, 'why was monty being so backwards? How the hell did freddy collapsed?
What is jack gender?'

(Why was that last one a thought?)

Eventually you found yourself in the utility tunnels, your thoughts always time skip you into strange places.

Pacing down the long tunnel, the sounds of your feet meeting the hard surface underneath you. Echoed throughout the area.

Montgomery and jack didn't get along afterall.. but jack was the one defending you, it's surprising that the puppet picked up on your body language when monty happened to ignore you.

When you got into parts n services, jacks head popped out."y/n?" The puppets voice like before sent chills down you spine.

"U-uhm yes?" You choked out.

"Are you okay?" The puppet face plates shifted into a concerned look, one you are quite familiar with.

"Yes.. uh I'm just not used to you talking.." you smiled shyly before taking a seat in your swivel chair.

"Neither am I actually.."

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"

"I felt my voice box kick in when that incident upstairs happened. It's like I gave myself a voice. Something I am not particularly a custom too.." they went on.

'So formal...' You thought letting out an unintentional snicker. Jack gave you a look, which silent you.

"Well it states that you don't have a voice box in your manual, so I have no idea how you are speaking at this moment.." you continued.

"Maybe there's something else at play here.." the animatronic sat down on a nearby box, removing the hood that once hid it's face, along with the glasses you taped in place.

"That's kinda scary Jack" they just nodded in agreement.

"Maybe so.. it's not something I'm sure with myself, actually I feel much different with this addiction. Like there's something apart of me or with me.." the animatronic paused before continuing.

The animatronic felt so much more alive to you, it's AI was much more lively than montys and other entertainers.  Plus the security puppet model goes back to the 1999, back then it didn't have advanced technology same as now.

"I don't know how to explain it.." the puppet face controting in frustration.  You noticing this decided to chip in.

"Let's not over think now.. Might fry up your old systems. I don't need another animatronic shutting down on me" you chuckled.

Jack nodded. With a sigh you laid your head down on the oak desk.

"Tired?" The puppet cooed.

You hummed in response.

The animatronic slipped the coat off its figure, walking over to your tired form. Then placing the warm coat over you comfortably.

"Thanks.." you mummered in response to their sudden action. The animatronic smiled, kneeling down beside you as they brush one of its plush hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You felt your eyes become droopy, as you shut them. Feeling the soft hand of the animatronic brush through your hair in soft motions.

To only doze off into sleep.

"Sleep well y/n"

-----------------------------------------

Second person pov monty

The gator paced back and forth in his room angrily.

Where the fuck did that animatronic come from? How the fuck did it get in the plex?

What the hell is fucken going on with him? Why couldn't he talk to you when you called for him? Why did he wait so late to grasp you in desperate need?

He only remember making contact with you and your (e/c) eyes. Falling deeply into them to only find him self mere minutes later in another room.

He didnt know how he got there or where were you. Just in the moment you both made eye contact, his systems blocked out whatever memory happened after that.

He had his chance, and some how missed it.

Then for the puppet to say he hurt you, what the fuck? He wouldn't ever want to intentionally hurt you.

But maybe it was unintentional? Alot of the gators memory's have been dark from the passed week. The last memory he had before today was the blond he had met in parts n services.

What the fuck is happening to him?

It's like he's on autopilot..