Proulogue

PROLOGUE

Gulf  P.O.V

I'm here at the cafeteria waiting for arrival of my three idiot friends.With an irritated face i couldn't believe that.that jerk is in my class.How dare he?he is so annoying as fuck!.. I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH!!..I don't know why? But everytime i see that jerk or even just hear his annoying name my blood starting to boil...But then i came from the reality when my Three idiot friends approach me.bright and win sat beside each other in front of me and Man sat beside me...

"Hey what's with the face" bright ask me i just scoff at him and didn't try to answer his question.

"Hey don't ignore my boyfriend question you prick" win said shouting at me.here we go again they are really a couple sigh*

"Ok.ok stop shouting at me.i am in a bad mood"  i said at them frowning

"We know that you are in a bad mood.we can clearly see that in your face dumbass..so mind telling us why you are in a bad mood?" this time is Man who speak..wow he is a gossip indeed.. I sigh and roll my eyes before answering their questions.

" I am in a bad mood because of that jerk Mew Suppasit.How the fucking hell that we are in the same classroom?.How the fucking hell he became my classmate? I FUCKING HATE THAT JERK!" I shout while my both hand form in a fist. Trying to control my anger....

"Hey..calm your fucking ass Gulf..you dont like it?.that your so called enemy is in your class too?"bright ask sarcasm..I just roll my eyes at him..

"Why would i like it?huh? When you actually know that i HATE that jerk to the moon and back? I shout at them.. I really don't know why.but sometimes my friend can be so dumb..sigh*

"Ok.what really happen.why you are so mad that he is in your class too? I know that there's more reason behind that?" Tine ask

So here is what happens Early

[Flask back]

I arrive at my classroom early because i don't want to be late on the first day of school... when i arrive at my classroom i can see all the girls staring at me..who wouldn't? I'm very handsome
I just ignore them and sit at the back near the window, as i don't want to get all the attention from the girls and even boys..

...as i sit in my chair i grab my earphone and connect it to my phone and started to listen in random music in my playlist and just stare outside watching the students who is busy with thier own world...

As i busy my self staring outside.i feel  that there is a presence in front of me.and when i look at that person my blood starting to boil..
I aggressively stand up causing my chair to fall..and yell at him

"WHY ON FUCKING EARTH YOU ARE HERE?GET OUT OF HERE YOU JERK!" I YELL at him and he just smirk at me while chuckling..WHAT THE FUCK!!!

"HEY.calm down your ass there cutie..Im here to study of course"he said with a sarcasm..

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM WHEN YOU ARE HERE?AND STOP CALLING ME CUTIE YOU JERK!!!" I shout at him.i really want to punch him in the guts but i held myself..

" Oh come on Gulf stop shouting you will broke my eardrum and I'm not here to pick a fight.. it's too early to fight.right? So sit back and relax" he said while smirking at me and walk to the chair beside me...

I just scoff at him and sit back in my chair and after a while the prof enter our room and starting to discuss his lesson..but honestly i didn't pay attention to our lesson... because I am so angry..and through out the discussion i ignore the jerk who is sitting beside me...and i think he fall asleep.well i don't fucking care if he is sleeping or if he is dead..well I hope he will never gonna wake up FOREVER!..

After like 30 years the class ended and i didn't waste a time to pack my things and run to get out of that room because if i didn't get out in that room I'm scared that i will kill that jerk...

[End of flash back]

When I'm done telling them what happen earlier.they laugh out loud like a mad man..i just stare at them confused..

"WHY ON EARTH YOU ARE LAUGHING?" I ask them angrily causing them to stop laughing..

"Hey..sorry..we just couldn't hold it ok..let just eat because I'm hungry."MAN said

"Yeah bro let's just eat and just stop thinking what happen earlier ok!."bright said this time while tine just nod..

I just sigh and roll my eyes at them and started to eat my food..

Continue.....