Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

I'm here at the cafeteria sitting in our usual table together with my Friends.

i Still can't believe that, that jerk know everything about the bet.I'm really speechless.after our class i get out  as fast as i can in our room and run until i arrive here at the cafeteria..

of course i don't want to see that jerk and his annoying smirk it's not like I'm running away from him,duh? I still have to approach him and court him remember? hindi porket alam niya na about sa dare eh mag ba back out na ako heh no way high way! I'm the great GULF KANAWUT who always get what he want. and this time i will not gonna stop until i win this game!

"Gu-GULF KANAWUT!" and that's when i come back to my sense when Win just scream my name at top if his lungs sigh*.

"what the? Win i know that my name is beautiful but you don't have to scream it out loud" i said while rolling my eyes at him but i just received a death glare at him..uh oh he is mad now..

"You prick kanina ka pa namin tinatawag but you are again in your own world.Whats wrong with you?he said irritatedly and drink his apple juice

"I'm sorry ok..may iniisip lng ako and don't worry I'm ok" i said not sure if i convince him because he gave me his suspicious look not just Win but all of them...eh I'm not good at lying eh.

"you know your not good at lying come on spill the tea" bright said this time and he just confirm it that I'm not good at lying tssskk..

"sigh* the thing is that, he knows about the bet" i said with a sigh.they give me a confusing stare.

"huh?who the hell know about the bet?" Man said this time while he took a spoonful of his fried rice tssskkk What a PG he is.

"Mew,Mew Suppasit he knows about the bet" i said irritatedly

"what?" bright

"Seriously?"Man said spitting the food in his mouth yuckk!

"How?"Win

"What the hell ganyan ba ka shocking yung sinabi ko para mag react kayo ng ganyan?and Man you gross look what have you done you just spit the food in your mouth? seriously?"i said angrily with them.. they really are idiots...

"Of course we will react like this, and how did he find out about the dare?" Win said glaring at me

"i don't know ok.he just said that he overheard what we're talking in the bar last Friday" i said angrily that shit just he wait i will gonna kill him when i get the chance!.

"oh no wander he help you to drive to your house that night"bright said as a Matter of fuck i mean FACT!

"oh speaking of the devil i mean a human ahahaha he is here"Man said while his gaze is at the cafeteria door.i follow his gaze and Boom! the jerk is here with his idiots friends..

i stare at him until he sit at one of the table with his friends sitting with him..

i don't know how long i am staring at him but i flinch when he turn in my direction and our eyes met and he smirk at me while bitting his bottom lip..What the hell i quickly avoid his gaze and turn away facing my friend na kanina pa pala naka tingin sakin and I don't like their stare it's give me goosebumps..

"What! don't look at me like idiots you're creeping me out!" i snapped at them and their just laughed at me that i wish they will cough with their laugh arrrgggghhh!! their so annoying!

"hahaaha We see what he did to you and your expression was hilarious you know?!"Win sai while he trying to stop his laugh but he failed because he brust laughing again and Bright and Man join him what the hell?!

"if you three won't stop laughing i swear i will gonna kill you three" i said angrily and they immediately stop laughing tssskkk!!

"But you should see your face, you look red like tomato, you're blushing"Bright retorted calmly..

"what me? blushing? seriously? I'm not blushing" i snapped at him and held my face with my both hands and fuck it's hot.no I'm not blushing my face is hot Because I'm angry that's it.

"oh come on Gulf we knew that you are blushing don't deny it and beside you two will be together someday if you win this bet"Man said teasingly and i just gave him a death glare.

"so what if will be together soon?as if i fall for him?and just shut up you three  and eat your foods or i swear i will not hesitate to kill the three of you and I'm serious this time" i said angrily abd they quickly zip thier mouth like a zipper and eat their foods...sigh* i also start to eat my food peacefully this time...

continue.....

____________________^3

hello guyz😊 I hope your enjoying reading my story even tho I'm not good at writing 😹

Just wanted to remind you guys that DON'T LET IDIOTS RUIN YOUR DAY‼️be good and be your self Lovelies and everything will be fine🥰