Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Grammatical error ☑️

third person p.o.v

As they all settled down on the couch as Type and Mike are done putting the beers and snacks..

and one by one pick their bottle of beer and open it, Bright open a few of the snacks and put it all in one on the bowl..

and Gulf is whining as he  was a bit straggling to open his beer,and Mew kinda heard his whine as they are sitting beside each other so he turn around and almost coo at the sight in front of him..

he was about to help him open his beer but then he remembered that Gulf has a low tolerance so he snatch the beer in Gulf hands and put it down again on the table and of course Gulf look at him as he is an alien and then frown at Mew.

"What the fuck? why did you snatch my drink?" Gulf ask him almost whining but he just increase his frown on his face..

" You are not allowed to drink,You have a low tolerance and why even trying to drink?" Mew ask him half teasingly and hald seriously, and their friends cant help but to stare at their direction and watch them arguing.

"And why i can't drink? and i know that i have a low tolerance, but you can't stop me from drinking that beer" Gulf said pointing at the beer in front of him, and grab it again and open it and to no one's surprised he finally open the beer and he immediately gulp the beer like a water and drink half of the beer.And Mew just stare at him and shake his head he know that Gulf won't listen to him.

"ok fine,you can drink but don't get drunk easily" Mew warned him and Gulf just roll his eyes at what he heard and Continue to sip on his beer..And so the rest copy his actions and the room filled with chattering and laughing as they are enjoying they time drinking..

as they are engrossed on drinking and Chattering, Gulf felt like his head is spinning and  he felt a lil bit dizzy but he just shrugged it off and continue drinking,but little did he know that someone was watching him the whole time and that's is no other than Mew, as he is worried about Gulf being drunk again.But he also are a bit drunk now but not really as he is just having his 5 bottle of beers now...

his trance brake as he heard Mike and Type yelling and clapping their hand like a mad man,so he stare at them confusingly,and so he ask them.

" Hey what's happening? why Mike and Type are yelling and clapping their hand like a mad man?" Mew said and Win answer his questions

"Well we decided to play spin the bottle and the rules is, if one of us will spin the bottle and the bottle stop spinning, and if the tip of the bottle wiy point to one of us,then the one who spin the Bottle will gave  the dare or ask him that person  what he will  choose truth or dare and the one who had pointed the tip of the bottle towards him will take the dare or he can also pick the Truth it is his choice what he will choose" Win said and explain the rules of the dare,and Mew can sense that this game is dangerous,he can feel it..

" ohhh o-okay you can play, but I'm no-" and he was about to say that he don't want to play but Gulf spoke first..

" Shut up! you will play and that's final.come on let's start the game" Gulf said excitedly and you can see that he is drunk by now..

And Mew don't have a choice but to agree and so they start playing, And the room filled with laughter as they enjoying playing the game, a lot of dare and truth was already revealed and make ,like Win have to sing the baby song while dancing, and how Man reveal his secret that he is scared of ghost and son on..

And now was Win turn to spin the bottle and so he excitedly spin the bottle and all eyes are now at the bottle spinning and they watch closely as the bottle slow down and finally it stop,and they all follow the bottle where  pointing at, and finally they find who it is and It's no other than Gulf, And Gulf him self was shocked,at why the hell the Bottle was pointing at him? of course he is excited playing this game but he didn't want to be the one who take the dare!

So he stare at Win who is now grinning evilly at him and he is now screaming "Help" on his mind.but of course no one can heard that..

" Ohh finally the bottle stop in front of you! " Win said excitedly while grinning evilly and Gulf scoffed at him.

"Tsskk! so what? go and make my dare, so you can shut up your mouth now" Gulf ask him while shaking his head as he feel dizzy again..

he can't pick now the "truth" because he is sure that if he choose TRUTH then he will die for sure as he know Win always like to ask a ridiculous question.

Win cleared his throat dramatically before he speak

" you choose dare that fast?ok the dare is, you have to sit on Mew's lap and Kiss him for 30 seconds" Win said excitedly and Mike,Type,Man and Bright cheer and starting to whistle at them..while Gulf and Mew freezed on their spot,as they don't know what to do next, Mew stare at Gulf and he saw that he is freezing too,and he was about to say something, but then suddenly Gulf stood up and Stare at him, Mew was confused but then he was shocked that he stop breathing and just looking at the person in front of him, no scratch that, sitting on his lap, and that is no other than Gulf.

As Gulf sit on his lap and place his both hands on Mew's neck and shiver start running down on Mew's body.

And as for thier friends they are ,also shocked at what Gulf did but then their shocked face turn to a wide grin and amused face as they watch attentively with a confusion as they are waiting for the next move of Gulf.

As for Gulf he is shaking internally and panicking inside but he composed his body and, he start to lean closer to mew's face and he can feel that Mew is not breathing and he want to laugh loudly at Mews face but he held it and continue to lean closed untill his lip meet Mew's lip.

A Gaps was heard From Mew's mouth as he feel the others soft lips on his,but he is not the only one who gasp, all their friends also Gaps as they didn't expect this to come.

Man and Type literally dropped their beer and Mike spit the beer that is still inside of his mouth towards Type who still are shocked and for Win he is grinning happily and enjoying the show and Bright just shook his head at his boyfriend antic,he know that Win intentionally make this game for this to happen, and guess what it's truly happening right now!
So he also watch The said cauple who is now kissing in front of them.

Continue......

See told y' guys that I'll make it up to you hahah.So? Are you satisfied with this chapter?hmm?  if you are satisfied then can you vote and comment? i know you can! come on guys give some pity to your author 🥺( puppy eyes)

Edited.....