Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Grammatical error ☑️

Mew p.o.v

I woke up in the morning and find that Gulf are not beside me, i still remember that we slept together, But now he is not in the bed anymore,maybe he is  in the living room. I sigh and get up, i walk towards the bathroom to wash my face.

After i wash my face and make sure that my appearance is good, I decide to go outside the room and i think all our friends are now finally awake as i can hear them talking

it's still early in the morning and they are now so loud! tssk!

I walk outside of the room and walk towards them and sit beside Type,who is busy bickering with Man.

I scan the people in the room and I can't find Gulf at all, I squinted my eyes to make sure that he really are not here in the living room.

I turn my gaze towards Win who is now busy talking to his phone.And i heard him talking about pizza, maybe he is making orders? i just shrugged and sigh*
where is Gulf? wait why i even finding him? it's not like i care!

" ohhh Mew is Gulf are still sleeping?" Bright ask, as he walk towards us with a glass of water on his hand  and sit beside his Boyfriend and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I stare at him confusingly.

" uh?when i wake up Gulf is not beside me anymore, i thought he is here in the living room, but i didn't saw him here too, i was about to ask you where he is"  I said i start to get panicked, aisshh where are you Gulf? 'you said you don't care about him and now you are panicking because you don't know where he is?' My inner side said and i need to roll my eyes for that statement!

" Oh then where he is?" Mike said worriedly

" Maybe he already went home?" Type ask this time,but why he leave like that? it's still early? or is he avoiding me because of last night? Hey what am i talking about?

" Wait let me call him" Win said ohh i didn't even know that he is now done making orders.

We agree at what he said and he make call again, and this time he is calling Gulf,We wait to stop the ringing and will replace with Gulf voice.But to no avail The ringing of his phone went on and on untill a voicemail come and said that " the number you dial is not responding" shia!

We stare at each other and you can see that we are now getting worried trough our eyes.

"Win call him again" I said and he nodded and dialed Gulf number again, and still the same voicemail came again.

Win still trying to call Gulf untill someone Answer the phone and..

" H-hello?" A hoarse voice came, and i easily recognize that voice.Its Gulf voice.Finally he received the call!

" Aaii Gulf you shit head! why you didn't receive my first call? you really wait me to call you hundred times before you decide to receive my call? we are damn worried about your sudden disappearance!" Win shout at Gulf trough the phone,he really are worried about Gulf!

"Calm down your tits Win!  i am sleeping, so how can i received your first call?huh? and you just fucking ruined my precious sleep and for your fucking kind information i am at my home now!"  Gulf said on the other line

"You shit head we are worried about you, and now you are complaining that i disturb your precious sleep, and P'Mew is diying to know where are you?" Win said eyeing me and my eyes winded at the mention of my name! me diying to know where Gulf is? did i say that? why Win have to dramatically say that?aissh!

" Then tell Mew to die, i don't care and don't call me again, i will continue to sleep and don't fucking disturb my precious sleep again!" Gulf said annoyingly and end the call.

ok what now? why he wish my death again? did i do wrong? what is my fault this time?

The room went silent and it's getting uncomfortable now, well for me it's making me comfortable but i don't know if the others are!

A knock on the door brake the silent inside the room, and we all turn our head and stare at the door. it's like we are waiting the door to open and revealed who is the one nocking.But of course that won't happen as the door is locked inside and that's mean, we have to open the door to see who it is.

"  I'll just open the door, maybe it's the delivery Man as i order our breakfast, and i am too lazy to cook" Win said and make his way towards the door and he is right it's the delivery Man.

after A while Win came back with a one paper bag and two box of pizza on his both hands and  put it on the table in the kitchen..

" come on guys lets eat our breakfast now, so that you can go home na and take a shower" Win said while preparing our breakfast and We all make our way on the kitchen and sit on the  chair and fill our plate of food.

he ordered pizza spaghetti and pancakes...and i can say that he have a good taste. as he ordered one of my favorite foods the pancake.

We ate and talk until we are done eating.. Type and Man volunteer to wash the dishes, and me i bid  my goodbye to them and make my way towards my house as i really want to wash my body with a cold water now..

as i drive to my house I can't stop thinking about Gulf. is he mad at me again? tsskk whatever let's just go home and have a cold bath!

Continue....

"DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE" -from your lovely Author 😉🥰