Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Grammatical error ☑️

Mew p.o.v

I'm here in bea's condo after sa nangyari sa parking lot kanina.Hindi ko alam kung ano ba talaga problema ni Gulf he always pick a fight with me..I know we hate each other and we even can't stand each other..pero kung iisipin mo wala naman akong maisip na dahilan kung bakit ganon nlng yung galit sakin ni gulf.sigh*

I didn't know that I'm spacing out until bea sit on my lap..

"Babe what are you thinking? you're spacing out" bea ask me..i roll my eyes secretly at her and not daring to answer her question.

pumayag lng naman ako na sumama sa kaniya dito dahil kay Gulf. i mean dahil sa nangyari kanina..sigh* and she is the one who approached me..so fair enough..

She start kissing my lips so i respond rather harshly and deepened the kiss..i left her lips and travel my lips to her neck and  she moaned..and i don't like her moaned at all..so i push her and stand up...

"Hey what happened babe" ask bea shocked who is in the floor groaning at the pain she felt in her butt..well with my sudden move i clearly tell na masakit talga yung pag-kaka bagsak niya..

"I'm not in the mood"  i calmly said to her not minding to help her to stand up..

"What?but babe how could you not in the mood? I'm the most beautiful in our university and you are declining me?" She shout at me and i literally roll my eyes at her and she's making me pissed..

"If i said I'm not in the mood,then I'm not in the fucking mood.good bye" i said coldly at her and leave her condo as fast as i can..

I don't know why i declined her.. but there is something no scratch that there is someone that is bugging in my head lately and that person is no other than that cutie..i mean Gulf.w-wait WHAT? Shit what even i am thinking? I declined bea because I'm not in the MOOD!.

Sigh* i slam my car door and speed up.maka uwi na ngalang..i want to drink but then it's already late and i don't  want to go to university tommorow with a Headache...and i know na may mangyayari na namn bukas if ever na magka salubong ang landas namin ni Gulf.. sigh*

Continue.....