Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Grammatical error ☑️

Mew p.o.v

I am sitting at my usual chair and waiting for gulf arriving,hey don't think so much guys I'm waiting for him because I want to annoy him and guess what i know what he is planning so sssshhhhh(that hushed means quite) after sometime Gulf has arrived and he looks tired like he just run.he approach his usual chair beside me.and i just watch his every actions he make..when he finally sited beside me he turn his gaze at me to find me staring at him with my famous smirk he roll his eyes at me and he turn his gaze outside i cackled at his action he's cute..

"So is this part of your plan rolling and turning your gaze away from me?"i ask him amusingly he turn his gaze towards me with confusion is he playing innocent or he really didn't get what i am saying

"What the hell is your saying? don't talk nonsense you prick"He said angrily he really have a bas temper eh.

"Oh come on Gulf don't paly innocent, didn't you just make a bet with your friends that you will make me your boyfriend?hmmm?" I said and his eyes widened and you could literally say that he is so fucking shocked Ahhaaha he is literally cute right now.but I won't dare to say that out loud..

"Wh-what a-are y-ou saying?" He ask stuttering oh abd I'm very shocked with his actions the grate GULF KANAWUT IS STUTTERING FOR THE FIRST TIME wow I'm so honored to witness his stuttering and it's because of me wow I'm very proud of my self..HAHAHA

"oh the grate Gulf Kanawut is stuttering wow that's shocking HAHAHA" I said laughingly and he gave me an death glare now he is angry at me ahhaha

"Shut up you prick!! And who said i make a bet to date you huh?who would like to date an asshole like you?" He Said angrily at me i just gave him my famous smirk

"Oh come on Gulf don't lie.and beside i heard you last Friday night talking at your friends about the bet in the bar" i said and he gave me a blank look

"So what if i make a bet to date you?and how do you know that we are making a bet? Huh?" He ask accusingly and he is acting cute i just want to pinch his cheeks right now but i wouldn't dare tho he will surely punch me if i pinch hid cheeks..

"Well it's you to find out how i know your little bet.and your welcome for making me tired to help you out of the bar and help you to go home" i said and once again he make a surprise look and he is  shocked to say the least.

But if my reader is so curious how i know the bet is then listen carefully and I'll tell you guys..

Continue.....

___________________^3

Oppppss!!🤭hahaha any guess what is our Mew is telling to us?hmm?are you guys excited to know about it?then let's go the next chapter then!