chapter 1

Chapter 1

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf pov:

It's already 4:30 pm and it's time to go home..and all my classes are already done.I'm so fucking tired i really just want to go home and sleep.so I'm here rushing to go to parking lot..when i arrive at parking lot.

I heard some noise, i couldn't see anything because it's too dark.i slowly turn my head to find where is the noise are coming and Boom I'm shock what i just see.there he is (referring to mew) making out with the Queen B, like what the fuck? Don't they have some shame? dto pa talaga sa parking lot? seriously? I felt irritated and at the same time there is pain in my chest that i couldn't explain..what the fuck?..kaya  naman walang alin-langan akong sumigaw para mapansin nila ang presensiya ko..

"What the fuckkkkkk" i shout at them to catch their attention and boom di naman ako nag kamali.because they both flinch and staring at me with shock..AHHAHA i really want to laugh loudly Because of thier shocked face...but i held myself mamaya nlng ako tumawa.. HAHAHA

"What the fuck! What is your problem dud? you literally see that we are busy sucking each other and you just ruin our make out session.seriously? "Mew said irritating visible in his voice..

"Excuse me Mr.Suppasit.For your fucking kind information, this is not a Motel,This is a fucking parking lot.You understand?and beside if you want to have sex with our so called Queen B..then do it in your fucking house o kung saan pa man..wag lng sa harapan ko" i said at him and you can see the irritation in my voice..

"Babe let just go, we can continue our make out in my place or if you want we can have sex there" said the girl with a seductive  voice.ewww seriously? is she don't have shame in her self?ka babae niyang tao tapos napaka landi niya..pano ba ito naging Queen B ng school namin? I really just want to vomit accckk!!

"As you wish babe" mew said to the girl and wink at me with his fucking smirk. I really badly want to punch this  guy.

" So pano ba yan cutie mauna na kami sayo huh, may gagawin pa kase kami eh" he said teasingly  and wink at me bago sila umalis..ok what the fuck?what the actual fuck? Seriously? He literally called me Cutie?what the hell! He is so shameless.Sana mag karoon siya nang HIV sa kaka sex niya..tssk!!

I walk into my car and open the passenger door and slam the door with all my force...maka uwi na ngalang.wla na sira na talaga buong araw ko dahil sa jerk na yun...

After 15 minutes of driving finally nakarating din ako..i park my car in the garage and hurriedly get out of my car..binuksan ko ang pinto ng bahay ko at derederetsyo ako sa kwarto ko..pagkarating ko sa kwarto ko..i open the door and close it and i slam my body in my king size bed..oh shitt u miss my bed.. I'm so fucking tired...i close my eyes and after that i black out...💤

Continue....

________________^3

So hello everyone I'm your lazy author as you can see the chapter is short so bare with me na ka😊 LOVELOTS 😘