Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

[Time skip]

It's already 6:23 pm in the evening and me and my friends are heading to the Bar called L -COHOL.i drive my own car and mike was with me and of course brightwin is in one car..

After some minutes of driving we finally arrived at the L- cohol and brightwin are already there waiting for us but they look like arguing..i just shook my head and  park my car in the nearest car park after i park my car me and mike walk towards the couple who is still arguing..

"Why won't you just fucking allow me to drink?" Win said to bright.yan parin ang pinag aawayan nila seriously?tssk tskk

"Win language, and if i said you won't drink,you wont drink understand?and that's final if you still argue with me then i swear i will punish you"bright said threatening and Win just huff and glare at bright..this two is a mess but a beautiful mess..

"Hey lovebirds stop arguing and let's just go inside and get wasted" mike said excitedly and drag the two at sumunod sa kanila

Pagka pasok namin sa loob.bumungad agad sa amin ang lakas ng music at ang Hiyawan at tawanan ng mga tao i can clearly say na nag eenjoy sila na parang wla silang problema..but i know a lot of people na pumupunta dto is having a hard time or have a problem and they went here to  forget they're problems even just in split of time.

I'm still standing here and i didn't even know that my friends are already sitting on one of the table  until Mike called me..I look at them and there is already drinks in our table and i bet it's tequila and beer.. i walk towards them and sit beside Win who is still sulking hahaha..

"Gulf what are you doing there standing and looking at nowhere? Or you are looking for someone?" Bright said teasingly to me i just give him a middle finger and gulp the beer in one gulp i hiss at the sudden cold that touch my troat...

"I'm not looking for someone bright you and your fucking mind is fuck"i said to him and he just laugh at me

We continue to drink and drink until i  feel that my head is dizzy i just shook it off and Continue to drink...

I look at my friends and i could see that bright is having a hard time to open his eyes huh he is really drunk now.i look beside win and see that win is lying in the couch while his head is in his boyfriend's lap..is he also drunk?but i remember bright warning him not to drink? wait where is mike? I roam my eyes and saw him at the crowd dancing like a mad man HAHAHA he is really are crazy..

I continue to drink untill i pass out but before i pass out I heard someone like calling my name and shaking my body but the alcohol hit me and that's it i  totally pass out...

[Time skip]

Nagising ako sa tunog ng aking cellphone arrrgghh i open my eyes but immediately close it when the sunlight directly hit my eyes..i rub it 3times and open it again.
My phone is still ringing I grab it and its Win ano bang problema nitong win na to at bakit tumatawag siya ng kay aga aga.. i press the green button sign that i answer his goddamn call

"Hello Win it's too early to hear your fucking voice y'know" i said irritatedly

"Good morning too gulf, i call you to see if you are fine you left us last night in the bar, you prick you didn't even say that you will leave" he yell at me,but i git curious because i thought they are the one who brought me home..

"What? I thought you are the one who brought me here in my house last night?" I ask him and i stand up causing me to land again in my bed because i felt a sudden pain in my head and my head is spinning arrrggghh a fucking hang over...

"What the fuck?dmo ba narinig ang sinabi ko?iniwan mo kami kagabi so ibig sabihin nun dka namin inuwi kagabi mag isa.. don't tell me until now you're still drunk? That you don't even remember how you ended up in your own house..get some rest let's talk later" he Said and hung up the call..what the hell?

Continue........