Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

after the breakfast break at the Cafeteria, i am now on my way in my second class and that is physics.. I really hate this subject it's not that I'm stupid with it i just hate it..Hahaha

while i am walking to the corridor i heard a noise and it's a strange noise. i stop walking to hear it clearly  what that noise or where that noise coming from and then i heard it again and now it's clearly its~

:"ah~ hmmm~mmmm" Yeah it's a moan of a girl and its coming from the janitor's room the curiosity is killing me so i slowly walk to the Janitor's room.

and to my luck the door is not even lock so i pick through the door and it's not even dark because the light in this room is on and i can clearly see the two people eating each other and i recognize the boy it's no other than Mew Suppasit.

seriously?he literally want to have s*x with this girl here inside the janitors room in our school?He really is a pervert and shameless!

I don't know what really got into me and i just open the door widely and it's create a noise and that's gain the attention of the two shamelessly shucking and eating their body..and their so shock to see me

"You know you are at the University and yet you still have the guts to have s*x here in the janitor's room?"i ask them sarcastically

"and so what?are you jelouse that i am making out with this beautiful girl and not you?Mew said smirking at me and he even kiss the girl i am disgusted!

"For your Fucking information i am not interested in you, i am just interested in the bet and i promise to myself that i will win this dare.So come with me you dickhead"i said and i grab his hand and find my way out of this janitors room..

"Hey calm down Gulf and can you please slow down your walking it's look like your dragging me,well you are literally dragging me and people are staring"Mew said but i didn't even mind what his talking about i just drag him until we reach our destination and that is in the parking lot, wait why i even drug him here? whatever.. after all i am now late to my second class so why bother to go there right?

continue....

Finally I get the time to update ❗
I know it's a short update guys,but i hope you will still enjoy this chapter Guys🙏