Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Grammatical error ☑️

Third Person p.o.v

Morning comes and it's Monday now does mean  today is the day Gulf will began to approach Mew and Court him (cough* bet cough*) Gulf was still sleeping peacefully but the annoying Sun is hitting his beautiful face he squirm in his sleep and he groaned opening hid eyes and glare at the Sun who disturb his precious Sleep..

Then he grab his phone under his pillow and check the time but when he landed his gaze at his phone he bolted as he see the time it's now 7:50 am and his first class is starting at 8:30 he toast his phone in his bed and hurriedly run to the bathroom and bath after 5 minutes he come iut at the bathroom and he walk to his walk in closet and he grab his uniform white long sleeve with plack pants he wore it abd he grab his white Nike shoes he then he spray some perfume on his body he grab his phone and bag abd hurriedly come out at his room towards the main door of his house and he got in his car and he drove to the university..

After 10 Minutes of driving he finally arrived at the University and he park his car in the parking lot..he get off at his car after he park it and he walked into the hallway and you can see all the students chattering and walking to their own classroom as Gulf was walking he spotted his 3 idiots friend who is walking in his direction while bickering i just roll my eyes at their childish act.

"Oh hi Gulf  Good Morning how's your sleep last night" Win ask me smiling while he walk towards me..i just roll my eyes at him

"My sleep was fine but my morning is not good after seeing your ugly face Win" i Said half teasingly and half irritatedly win just pout and face his boyfriend silently ask for help and his idiot boyfriend just smile at him and pat his head  tssskk..

"Hey gulf don't bully my baby,he is cute you know and while your so grumpy today?it is because of the bet?ohh speaking of the bed today is the day you starting to court Mew" bright said i just gave him a deadly glare

"Oh come on bright i already knew about it and don't worry I won't back off" i said rolling my eyes at him annoyingly

"Good! Good! let's go to our first class and it's now 8:26 am we only 3 minutes to get in our first class GOOD LUCK GULF and let's meet later at the cafeteria" Man said smiling and waving at me while drugging bright and Win..

I just shook my head at them and run to my classroom..

I reach my classroom panting heavily from the running. Why i even run anyway?hahaha i walk in approaching my chair waiting for me to sit HAHAHA..i sit in my usual chair and my gaze landed in the chair beside me and there is Mew starring at me with his annoying smirk  i just roll at him and turn my gaze outside...I need to think how ti approach this jerk. sigh*

Continue...