Chapter 35

chapter 35

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

Morning comes,and i am now preparing myself on what will happen later, and if you ask me if I'm ok? no I'm not.My eyes are swollen from crying,my face is glommy, but i am trying to smile just to hide the pain that I'm feeling right now.

I am now heading to the cafeteria where my friends and Mew's friend are waiting for me, i don't know and i am not sure if Mew will come, but i am ready to tell my friends everything, well not everything tho as i don't have the courage to tell them that ' Hey! Me and Mew are just Fake boyfriend and now i broke the fake relationship between us' i couldn't just say that words to them,

i stop walking when i face to face with the cafeteria door, why the hell i am so nervous? shia! fix yourself Gulf and face your own shit! i scolded myself and inhale deeply.

i reach the door handle and my hands are shaking, shit! i finally open the door revealing the crowded cafeteria, students are chattering and laughing, some of them are enjoying their meal.

i scan my surroundings trying to find my friends and i spotted them in our usual table, at the corner if the glass wall.

i walked towards them, and sit beside Win, who smile at me and patted my back sign that he acknowledged my presence, i look at the rest and they are looking at me smiling, i smile back at them. i look at them one by one just to see if Mew are here, but to my disappointed he is not here.

" So Gulf what are the important you're going to say?" Win ask eagerly tsskk! this boy is ughhh I don't even know what to say!

" Can i please get my food first before i say what i will say?huh?" i said trying to run away with the question.but i know win he will not let me

"No,you will tell us now, and later you can have your food" he said strictly ,i glance at the rest and they are also looking at me expectedly sigh* this now or never.

"Ok, I'll tell you nah!" i said looking at them, i inhale deeply

" meandmewarenowbreakup" i said in one breath and look at them to see what they're reaction is but to my surprise they're just looking at me blinking,did i say something wrong?

"Yeyya! You prick? do you think we understand what you say? you speak so fast" Man said this time and he look so irritatedly.

"come on gulf tell us carefully,and speak with our language not alien language" Win said this time and the rest nod at me supporting What Win said, i couldn't stop but to roll my eyes at them, arrrgghhh!

" Me and Mew, we break up already" i said clearly and

"Ok, i thought you will say something shit-" ok i thought they will be surprised or shocked but why they seems like~

my thoughts stop wondering when a loud thad suddenly broke my inner thought

"WHAT?what the hell ypu just say? tell me am i hearing correct? or i am now deaf? YOU and MEW ? what? " Win ask frustratedly and banging the table so loud that the other students across our table are now looking at us, i look at Win and Bright are now trying to calm him down.

" Is this true Gulf? You and Mew are now broke up?" Mike ask and i just nod at him.

" but why? i remember yesterday Mew said that he will be with you, because he have to take care of you, because you are not well?" Mike ask again and i can tell that he is disappointed and a but sad, i know why he is like that, he just want Mew to be happy, but i know Mew will never be happy when he is with me

" i know you are all confused and shocked, but it's true we broke up now, we broke last night, you all see that we are always fight, and we also both have difference with things, so we decide that it will be nice if we just stop dating, after all we are enemy from the beginning " I said not daring to look at them, i know i am lying right now, but I can't just tell them the truth about the dare,but i know Win will never leave me untill he will find the truth, looking at him, his eyes saying that ' i know you're lying' i just avoid his gaze.

" is that all the reason why you two decide to stop dating? i know you two never agreed the same things,but i think that's one of the reasons why you should have to understand your partner, Gulf in relationships you have to understand and accept your partner with his flows and imperfection, not because, you don't get along with things, eh you're going to brake things easily like that" Type said looking at me disappointed, why i have the feeling that they are blaming me?well of course it's my Fault!

" I'm sorry ok, but we already decide and we already break up, so please just accept our decision, excuse me i still have to go to my next class" i said and stand up and walked away, before i close thw door of the cafeteria i Heard them calling me..

i know it's all my fault! why am i so dumb? id i didn't ask Mew that day to become my fake boyfriend just to won the so called dare, then this will bever happened to me, and to Mew..

i run and run untill i arrived at the parking lot, i walk towards my car, but before i get inside my car, i heard somw noise, i know it's not the right time to be a curious cat as i am running away, but my curiousness win, so i walked towards the noise, and my knees become numb, and a tears scape my eyes at the sight of the man i love kissing other girls, My heart break into small pieces again, why? why i need to suffer like this? why?

i run away at the scene even tho my legs are numb, i open my car door and came inside, and kick the accelerator and drive away...

i need to be alone, i need to rest myself and fix myself, this is not me, i need to find my old self!....

continue.....

Trust yourself,love yourself!