Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Grammatical error ☑️

Mew p.o.v

After Gulf left me in the parking lot, i also headed to my last class for today,as i walking to get in time to my classroom cause i don't want to be late today as i am not in the mood to be in the detention room. "Ding"Tumunog ang phone ko indicating na may nag message sakin,so i stop walking and grab my phone in my back pocket pants as i read the message a frown immediately appear in my face..

I immediately put my phone back in my pocket pants and i run to the parking lot again..

a few minutes of running nakarating din ako sa parking lot, i immediately go to my car and open the door and get in inside and i kick the accelerator and i drove where is Type.

that shit kung ano anong message ang sinesend sakin pag ito prinaprank lang ako.mapapatay ko ito.

i me-message ba naman ako ng "Magpapakamatay na daw siya" seriously?ano naman kaya ang nakain nun at kung ano ano ang pinag sasabi niya..

aysstt sabihin niyo nga kung bakit ako nag aalala sa gagong yun?ngayon hindi nanamn ako naka attend ng last class ko tssk as if i care about my grade but if my parents know about me and my failing grade naku naku,for sure mababawasan allowance ko..

But anyway i am already here at Type condo,yes he is living in a condominium.I park my car inside the parking lot,after i park my car. i immediately walk inside and ignore the girls in the receptionist who is giggling and talking about my handsomeness ahhaha and walk to the elevator.I press the open button and get inside and press the number 12 where Type are living..Yes he is living at the top of this condominium unit..he is rich as fuck,so living in this kind of condominium who have a tight security and to say that its  a Five star Hotel is such a good place to live,but i am not into this I'd rather live in my mansion with peace..

As the elevator stop moving and the sound of "Ding" the elevator open and i walk out and walk towards type Condo room he have the number 127 as room number,when my sight landed in the familiar door with the number 127   in the middle of the door, i  grab the card in my pocket and slide it to the access and the door open.Yes i have a card in me because Type gave it to me..

i walk in the large room and I immediately spoted type in the living room drinking beer and i can tell that he is already wasted by the look of him.

i approach him and sit beside him,he glance at me and he immediately hug me and he started
to cry,What the hell? what's wrong with this man?

i hesitated a bit if i will hug him or not, but then he started to cry loudly so i have no choice to hug him back,i rub his back to shoot him to calm him down..and then his cry turn to sob and hiccups,after some time he stop crying and he brake the hug and look at me.

"Sorry Mew i know you don't like skinship but i just want some comfort" he said and i just sigh at what he said it's true i hate skinship unless i am making out with girls.

"What's wrong with you dud? You look like a mess shit! and what's with the message you send me?huh?I thought you already die when i get here, I'm relieve you still breathing" i said at him irritatedly at the same time teasingly..

"Sorry, and you're right I'm a mess right now,i didn't mean to send you that message" he siad pouting at me seriously?sa tingin niya madadan niya ako sa pa pout pout niya?he  look like a duck to me,an Ugly duck!

"tell me the Truth why you are behaving like this?" I said seriously and he just avert his gaze at me and he drink the beer that his holding,he put the beer in the table and he look down and he sigh.

"Anna he just broke up with a reason that he don't like me anymore and we should just  brake up"he said and he start to cry again,well I'm not surprised that they broke up i mean Anna is not the right girl for type, i know it too that Anna just using type Because of his money..but I won't dare to say that out loud.. I don't want to create unnecessary attention..

" Ai'type don't be sad,and stop crying like this is the end of the world,And beside Anna is not the only girl,you will find the right person for you someday,so don't waste your tears to someone who doesn't see your worth and love" i said to him and he look at me like i have a two head or what?and he smirk at me teasingly.

"Wow the great Mew Suppasit is talking about Love and he even comfort me with his sweet talk, I'm touched" he said while laughingly.

"seriously?you have the guts to laugh at me?when you should thank me for comforting you?" i ask him angrily and he just laugh at me again..

"aww sorry,sorry. it's just that it's my first time to hear such words coming from you" he said to me and i just roll my eyes at him.

"yes it's my first time to say such things and its your first and last to hear that words again from me,btw i will call Mike to come here so that he can talk to you after all you both are crazy,and you can tolerate each other but me I can't tolerate your craziness" i said while dailing Mike's number and Type jus scoff at me and he look at meike he is hurt .tskk!!

Continue....

HELLO LOVELIES🥰 Your lazy author finally update i see HAHAHA.HAVE A BLESS DAY LOVELIES 🙏