Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Grammatical error☑️

Gulf p.o.v

it's been a month,and in that whole month a lot of things happened. like Bright and Win celebrate their second Anniversary last week before the month of February end, and Mike and Type They become our friends.We always hangout almost everyday day, but Mew rarely come with us, as he always rejected our invitation to hangout with us.But if you may ask me if what happened with the dare?well Mew just Say Yes to my proposal after a lot of pester i did, he finally gave his Answer.

He gave his Answer last week, after the Anniversary of BrightWin.

I still remember how he say Yes to me and how happy i am,oppss not happy because he is my boyfriend now, I'm happy because i won the dare.

FLASH BACK

Gulf and Mew is now heading towards the Cafeteria, well Gulf again bugging and pestering Mew to say Yes to his proposal and Mew as always he ignore the bunny and our bunny is now starting tp get annoyed as Mew is still walking towards the cafeteria and didn't even bother to Say something to Gulf.And gulf felt like he didn't even exist in Mew's world. So he stop walking and he grab Mew's arm to stop him from walking, and that's cause Mew to abruptly stop talking but he still didn't spare a glance at Gulf and that's cause a frown appeared in Gulf face.

"Mew what's your problem? you didn't even talk to me, are you even aware that I'm still existing?" Gulf said as he face Mew, but Mew didn't meet Gulf eyes as he turn his face not daring to stare at the bunny in front of him..

"Mew just Say Yes already" Gulf again said while he sway Mew's arm that he still holding.and Mew can't stop his Smile but he didn't want Gulf to see him smiling like a fool, so he keep his serious face as he face Gulf and our bunny grinned happily because finally Mew stare at him, he don't know too why he is happy because of that, but he just shrugged that tought as he still keep smiling and Mew can't help but to smile back as he think that Gulf is being cute right now.

"You know Gulf you like Win your friend you two are both nuisance, You keep pestering me the whole week.are you not getting tired by pestering me?Mew ask teasingly and Gulf glare at him and again Mew are now totally sure that Gulf is a moody.

" I will pester you untill you become my boyfriend, And i will not leave you untill you Say Yes to me.So just Say Yes so that we become boyfriends already" Gulf said and Mew think of it a second as he stare at Gulf and he can see the determination that Gulf holding right now, 'he really want to win to this dare eh?' Mew said to his mind and so he gave in.

"Ok Fine we are now boyfriends, you happy now?" Mew said faking his irritated as Gulf smile happily while jumping and Mew can't stop his smile as he watch Gulf being happy..

" Yeeeyy!! let's go and tell our friends that we are now boyfriends as I can't wait to see their reaction and i am now excited to get their money" Gulf said like a child and Mew laugh at what he heard,as he thought that Gulf is like a bunny jumping excitedly..

" Hey calm down bunny, before you told them about us, why not go first to the cafeteria and eat our lunch, you can just tell them later after class and i am now hungry" Mew said and Gulf agree with him as he grab Mew's arm and drugged him to the cafeteria, and Mew just let Gulf drugged him as he know that Gulf is happy because he Won the bet.

and in just minute they are now infront of the cafeteria,They walk inside, and scan the whole cafeteria as they trying to find table, but as Gulf scan his surrounding he saw his friends and Mew's friends at the side of the cafeteria eating their lunch while talking and laughing, Gulf smile happily as he turn his gaze towards Mew who still busy scanning the whole cafeteria.

So he squeeze Mew's arm to get his attention and Mew turn his head towards Gulf and gave him a questioning look. Gulf smile at him while pointing towards their friends table and said

" Our both friends are there, why can't we just go there, and have meal with them and, We can announce that we are now together, lets go,lets go i can't wait to tell them already" Gulf said while drugging Mew again towards their friends table..

And Again Mew Don't have choice but to get drugged by the bunny, as they get closer to they're friends ,Bright first saw them and he signal the others to turn their gaze to Mew and Gulf, and their friends cant help but to be surprised at what they now seeing, Mew and Gulf holding hands while walking towards them?what is the meaning of this? that's what their mind screaming.

As the said cauple stop at their friends table, Wim can't help but ask Gulf.

"Hey Gulf what is the meaning of this (while pointing at their hands intertwined) And Gulf just amile while he put his and Mew hand that still claps together and Smile at their friends and said

"Me and Mew are now boyfriends, So give me. now your whole one month allowance" Gulf said excitedly and his friends hung their mouth agape and their eyes almost pop off at they are super duper surprised as what theu jusdt heard coming from Gulf.

"Wa-wait WHAT?" you two are now in a relationship? But how?" Man said still surprised and Gulf roll his eyes at is idiot Friends.

"Of course he Say Yes to me already so we are now boyfriends, Now give me my money" Gulf sais while extending his hands at thier friends and, bright Win and Mew cant help but to frown but they still gave their one whole moth allowance at their friends who is now grinning happily, But Mews friend are still surprised at thw sane timw confused,why Gulf is getting money from his friends? and what for?as they stare at their Friends with a confused stare ans Mew just shook his heas sign that he will tell later everything.

"Guys Go order anything you want, I will pay. don't worry I'm rich now" Gulf said smiling while he count the money in his hand, And their friends cheer at what they heard and so they're order a lot of foods, And as for Mew he can't take off his eyes towards the bunny who is now beaming and smiling the whole time.

Flash Back End....

Continue......

GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE, SHOW YOUR LOVE ON THIS BOOK BY VOTING AND COMMENTING! I WOULD LIKE TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENT 😊BTW HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL DAY ❣️