Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Grammatical error ☑️

third person p.o.v

So after the professor end her discussion, Mew and Gulf find their way to the cafeteria to grab some foods and talk about the dare.

As Mew have a question about the dare. it's not like he is eager to know the rules about the dare that Gulf make with his friends,he just want to clear some things about the bet.

And Gulf was more considerate to talk this matter to Mew as he is the one troubling the guy,but who cares?he want this,and he will Win this bet.Call him selfish but he don't care as he is a man who always get what he wants..

As they continue to walk to the Cafeteria, No one talk as if they don't know that one of them is  still existing, but the truth is they both mind filled with something, something that they can't voice out.

So they just embrace the silent that surrounding them,But as they enjoying the silent in their surrounding, Someone called Mew's name or rather an annoying voice brake the silent and that's cause the two guy to halted in their walk and turn around to see a girl with a long hair and she is wearing a dress, too revealing for Gulf if you may ask him.

she approached them while smiling at them. wait,no. scratch that while smiling at Mew.

And Gulf just roll his eyes,when he see this and sigh afterwards as he knows that this girl is wanting to hit on Mew.

"Hi Mew, I'm Patty Sonthichai, hmm i am here to ask you for dinner tonight,if you want too" The girl introduce her self and directly say what her agenda while grabbing Mew's arm and Mew want to pull his hand back as he is aware that  Gulf is watching him,and he also hate skinship even tho he like making out with other.

And on the other hand Gulf was Mad and at the same time he feel disgusted towards the girl, 'girls now days are so shameless' That was Gulf said in his mind.

Mew was about to say something but Gulf butt in.

"Miss,How can you be so shameless asking Mew to a dinner date?And you are a girl you don't have to ask boys, because that was boys job! and yet you make a bold move and ask him (referring to Mew) to eat dinner? Sorry not Sorry to crashed your hope but this man (point at Mew) is not available and can you please stop holding his Arm" Gulf said and he grab Mew's arm that the girl holding and grab Mew   by his side,so that the girl won't touch mew again.but he is not aware at was his doing as he is so Mad for nothing.

On the other hand Mew was surprised, at what Gulf just say and the way he grab his hands so that the girl stop touching him?,he don't know why but to stare at Gulf who is now frowning and staring coldly at the girl in front of them. but he can't ignire his heart that is now beating to fast as id he is having a race,but he just shrugged it and pay attention at was going on in front of him.

"Excuse me?who are you to say such things to me?and can you please stay away from Mew?and i thought you two are enemy and now you are sticking to his side (referring to mew)" The girl snapped at gulf and gulf was about to snapped back, but before he have the chance Mew sign him to stop and He face the girl and glare at him as he is not liking the attitude that her now showing. So he said

"Sorry Miss Patty but i can't accept your invitation as i have something to do after the classes end,so if you may excuse us we have to go now to get something to eat"  after Mew said that he continue to walk while dragging Gulf not aware that they are holding hands..

As for Gulf he didn't stop Mew from dragging him as he is still busy frowning and Processing what happened.

so he too don't know that he is holding hands with mew.

He brake his trance as Mew make him sit at one of the tables, and that's when he realized that they are now inside of the cafeteria and he is now sitting while Mew is sitting in front of him...

Once again silent engulfed to the both of them as they don't know how to say,as they suddenly felt akward to talk.But then Gulf decide to talk first as he know that Mew is not a talkative guy,well aside from him being a tease,and being a Jerk.

"So are we just going to sit here and not dare to order something to eat,and discuss about the Dare and regulations? I'm hungry so what are you waiting for you jerk go get up and make my order and yours too" Gulf said demandingly and Mew just stare at him surprised at what Gulf just said

he really are demanding me? Mew said to his mind and he just shook his head and stare at Gulf amusingly an he lean a bit towards Gulf and said.

"You are the one who is courting me,and now you are asking me to make your order? it's that was supposed your doing?  you know you have to please me with your actions and kindness as my suitor" Mew said to Gulf teasingly and Gulf roll his eyes at what Mew's said.

of course Gulf  was aware of that, that he has the obligation to took care of Mew after all it his responsibility as a suitor.

But our Gulf is a stubborn  bunny and he is too lazy to go to the counter to order his foods. So. he gave Mew his famous deathly glare and...

"So what if I'm your suitor and I'm courting you? your not a baby to take care off, and beside I'm to lazy to walk again,So go and make our order, as a pay i will drive you home later" Gulf said and make a payback and you can clearly see the amusement in Mew's eyes when he heard what Gulf said...

So he Stand up and walked towards the counter and make their order as he is too are now hungry and they still have 30 minutes to discuss about the bet..

But as he is standing at the line waiting to his turn to order their foods.

he can't stop to ask his self,if his doing is right?But he don't care as long as he promise him self to not fall again at any cost.

After all he still luck in the room of his dark past that  no matter what he did he can't escape or he can't find the right key to open the door of that room..and even tho he find that key he can't promise to his self id he is ready to move on,to let go about his past and face his present and look forward to his future....

Continue.......

1229 Words🎉