Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Win p.o.v

Grammatical error ☑️

Me, P'Bright,P' Man,P'Mike and P'Type are currently at the parking lot discussing about Gulf disappearance. its beean 3 days since we last saw him, we even go to his place to check if he is there but to no vail his not there.

I  don't know anymore how to find him, he is not the person to just leave without informing me.

" I am really worried about Gulf, why he just disappeared like that?" I said with a distress lacing my voice

"what if he was kidnapped?" Man exclaimed and we stare at him like he grows to head

"Are you kidding us Man? who the hell dare to kidnapped him? when he knows how to defend his self?" P'Bright said ,let just find him later after the class if we can't find him today then let's go the pulis and report that Gulf is really missing" P'type said and we all agreed to him,but then i realized that Mew never show his self to us in this 3 days, what if his with Gulf?

" wait guys! I just realized that P'Mew never show his selft to us in this 3 days,What if they are together right now?" i said hopefully

"Yeah, you're right, Me and Type never saw him too" Man said and a hopeful feeling starting to build up in my body,

"Then let's go to Mew's house maybe the two is the-" i didn't complete my sentence when a familiar car came to our site and stop in front of us, I look at my friends and they all looking at the car not blinking and so do i?

We look at the car, waiting for the door to open and reveal the person inside it, and in no time the door of the car open and a girl came out of the car, followed by a guy that we know so much, and yes it's Mew!

we are expecting it to be Gulf and Mew but Why its Mew and a girl we even Don't know or saw him in our university! i look at my friends and i got confused when i saw how shock and  surprised Man and Type is!

Mew and the girl walked towards us,i regain my posture and look at Mew with a glare!

"Oh hey guys, what are you still doing here? the class will start soon" Mew ask us i roll my ayes at him

" oh nothing we are just discussing how to find Gulf and battling if we attend our class or just find our friend, and who is this girl?your new toy?" i answer him coldly and  ask him sarcastically,P'bright hold my hand and signal me to calm down, but i don't care!

"What? Gulf is missing? and oh this is Mae my girlfriend" Mew said and what the fucking hell?did he just introduce his new girlfriend in front of us? he Didn't even look at as shock  at his words when i said that Gulf is missing!

"Hi nice meeting you all I'm Mae I'm his Girlfriend,well we've been together in 3 years ,but we broke up but i just recently got back here in Thailand and try to fix our relationship and we are back now, and Oh Mike, Type nice seeing you two again it's been  2 years since the last time i saw you guys" The  bitchy girl said i roll my eyes at her even tho i am shock at was she said!

No one acknowledge what she said and we just keep silence even Mike and Type they both just  smile a fake smile!

"ahmm you said earlier that Gulf is missing Right? how come I don't know this?" Mew ask and look at us annoyingly,huh? he really have the guts to get annoyed with us?

"maybe because you are too busy fixing your relationship with your ex, that's why you don't know that Gulf is missing and it's the 4th day that he is Missing" Type said sarcastically and ohh how i wish i could clap right now how sarcastically Type is!

"who is Gulf?" ask the bitchy girl with a fake smile and i really want to pull his hair right now!

"ohh his our friends" Mew said and smile at her bitchy girlfriend, really? did he just say that Gulf is his friend and not ex boyfriend? wow i really want to punch this guy!

"yeah he is our friends, right Mew, Gulf is just your FRIEND" Mike said emphasing the word Friend while looking at Mew, and Mew look away at the intense stare

"Hmm just informed me if you find Gulf, we are now going to our first class, let's go Mae" Mew said,huh just like that?he didn't even dare to at least say that he will help us fiding Gulf?

They were jus about to leave but Type stop them from calling Mew's name

"Mew" Type called and Mew stop walking and look back at Type

" You are unbelievable,You disappointed us! we thought that you changed for the better but we are wrong,you still choose the person who crashed your heart and make your life a living hell and not the person who is ready to love you" Type said emotionless and Mew look at him surprised,

Type signed us to leave and so we leaved Mew and taht bitchy girl in the parking lot!

i just wish that we will find Gulf soon, i miss my bestfriend already!

Continue......

finally! hahaha 🤣