Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

After Win, bright and Man left i decide to sleep again..when i close my eyes i immediately drifted  to dreamland..

When i woke up it's already evening so i decided to cook for my dinner so I get up in my bed and make my way to the Kitchen i decided to make some pasta and pancakes for my dinner after eating my dinner i Wash the dishes and make my way in my bedroom again..

As i lay down in my bed.i couldn't stop thinking about the bed tommorow is Monday and tommorow is also the start of the bet so that's mean tommorow is the start of me to approach that jerk and Court him the thought of courting my worse enemy gave shiver on my spine.. This is so depressing arrgghhh!!!

I grab my phone to play games as i don't want to think anymore of the bet..

As i was about to play the games in my phone there is notification pop in my phone screen i click it and its from Win i narrowed my eyes at the message while curiously reading it

[Text message]

Win:good evening gulf i texted you because i want to remind you from tommorow if your not yet ready about the bet,then it's fine we will make the bet when you're ready.ok?

As i read the text from win.I couldn't stop smiling i know he is concerned about me agreeing on the bet but it's too late i make the bet and i will sure to win it..and maybe this is the best way to have my revenge..Just you wait Mew Suppasit i will have my revenge soon..

Gulf: it's ok Win I'm ready to make the bet and win it.. don't worry.See you tommorow and goodnight

I reply to the text and play the games i want to play after sometime of playing games in my phone i decided to sleep now because I don't want to be late tommorow in class...

I close my eyes and after something i feel that my eyelids become heavier and i finally drifted in my Dreamland..

Continue....