Chapter 11

Chapter 10

Grammatical error ☑️

Mew p.o.v

Flashback

It's Friday now and guess what? this is the day that I'm waiting for! Because i want to drink and have fun so after class i directly went to L-cohol alone if i said alone then I'm alone I don't want na yayain yung mga asungot kong kaibigan if i really want to enjoy my night with peace then my decision na wag silang dalhin is a great choice for now..

As i arrive at the L-cohol bar i park my car in the front of the bar wala namang nakalagay na sign na bawal mag park sa harap ng bar eh so dto na lang ako mag papark..and guess what madami din ang kotse na naka park dto so hindi lng ako hahaha I'm lazy kase na pumunta pa sa parking lot para i park itong kotse ko...

So as i open the door of the bar the loud music that the Dj playing and the laughter that people is making is making my ears red from hurting arrrrghhhh this is the problem why sometimes i don't want to hang out on this kind of place their making me deaf..

I walk to the counter and sit in one of the stools there.as i motion the bartender to come with me
: Sir what would you like to drink?

"Give me one of your hard drink" i said well whatever alcohol i drink i won't get drunk that easily cause i have a high tolerance..

As i scan my surrounding i got to know that there is really a lot of people here tonight well most of all that are here is student maybe they want to have fun too after a long of tiring and exhausted because of school work well they deserve it also to have fun for awhile as i continue to scan my surrounding i spotted a familiar figure as i look at him closely a confirm it is Gulf and his friends..what are they doing here?what if he will get drunk?he literally have a short tolerance then why he is drinking and the fuck hid drinking is beer?wait? what? Why i am being so caring towards him?and why i am staring at him?oh come on your creeping me out! I said in my thought..

As i avoid my stare at gulf i spotted the bartender na papalapit sa akin to give me the drink  i order I waited to him to give me my drink..

:Here is your order sir please have fun

He said with smile and i just nod at him and pick my drink and sip with it
I enjoy my self company untill i heard a loud laughing and when i avert my gaze kung saan nang gagaling ang ingay na yun and guess it's Gulf and his gang their laughing and beating each other i walk closely to them and sit in one of the table near them to hear what their talking and why their laughing so badly..

As i settle my self i heard one of his friend talking and if I'm not mistaking its Win bright boyfriend

Win: "you seriously agree with the bet Gulf? Hindi ka namn siguro sira ulo para hindi mo alam ang consequences ng gagawin mo?" Win said teka anong pinag uusapan nila at anong bet?

Gulf: " oh come on Win I'm not drunk and I'm not sira ulo din alam ko ang ginagawa ko and if i win with the bet and if Mew will say yes to my proposal asking him to be my boyfriend then you all give me your 1 whole month allowance and maybe this is the great chance to have revenge with that jerk.isipin niyo huh pag na fall sakin si Mew and when he find that i just court him because of bet edi masasaktan siya and I can't wait to see his reaction sa malalaman niya hahahaa" gulf said and start laughing but what he said make me spot my drink luckily they didn't cought me, what the fuck?he really have the guts na gawin yang bet na yan at sakin pa?ehh?ok if that what he want then lets both play the bet gulf i said in my mind with an arrogant smirk plaster in my face..

As I continue to listen to what their talking I simply drink the vodka that I'm holding.

When I realized that their not talking anymore and not having a fuss I turn my gaze around their table and Guess what all his friends now are Drunk Bright and Win are now lying on the couch hugging each other while sleeping and mew is dancing while laughing when my gaze landed on Gulf he is sitting while his both arms are on the table supporting his head..

I don't know what got me as I walk towards him and try to wake him up.well I just do not want him go sleep here because it's not comfortable here.

"Gulf wake up don't sleep here you idiot,come on let's go home". I said while shaking gulf shoulder soft

"H-hey w-who the hell are you?a-and stop shaking my shoulder you prick I'm trying to sleep here" gulf said still his head is in the table and his eyes is close the guys just sigh and shook his head

"Come on gulf this is not your fucking house,you can't sleep here come on get your fucking ass up and let's go home"I said again but this time I'm a lil bit angry because he  is so stubborn

"Who are you ba?huh?you are so pakaealamero! I'm sleeping here and that's final so go away"gulf said and he put his head again in the table and close his eyes ready to sleep

"Gulf if you don't get up i will carry you,now choose?" The guy said but gulf didn't respond and the guys just sigh annoyingly and he lifted gulf and carry him bridal style and this cause of gulf to scream and open his eyes and his eyes widen when he saw who the guy is..

"Hey you fucker let go off me" gulf yell at the guy who just smirk at him

" You didn't listen to me and now you are telling me to let go off you, come on gulf don't be so fucking stubborn"I said

"i said let go off me and what the hell do you  think your doing huh?are you trying to kidnap me and then rape me?you pervert!"Gulf said and start to struggling and I just continue to walk until I reach the parking lot i open the door of my car and I threw gulf in the passenger seat and I buckle the seat belt after that i close the door and went to driver seat and i start the engine and i speed up

"Come on gulf I'm not a rapist and we both men,and I'm just helping you to get to your fucking house"i reply while he is driving gulf just Scoff and glare at him

"I don't need your fucking help and you are a pervert and stop this car right now" gulf yell at him and start to struggle again and trying to open the door but he couldn't open it because it's locked

"Stop it gulf and just sit there like a good boy or else i will throw you outside" mew threatened gulf

And to my surprised our gulf just scoff and he finally stop struggling and just rest his head in the window of the car door and close his eyes

"Alam mo pala mag behave eh" I said teasingly and gulf just glare at him and close his eyes again

"Shut up you prick" gulf said and mew just sigh and he didn't say anything this time and let gulf sleep a bit

After some time i arrive at gulf house i park my car in Front of gulf house and i look at gulf who is now peacefully sleeping i just sigh and open the door and I carried gulf and i open the door of his house and to my surprise the door is unlocked i shook his head and i came inside and I directly go to gulf room and he lay gulf who still sleeping and after I'm sure that gulf is comfortable in his position i directly get out and i drove again but this time to my own house after all  sa nangyari ngayon i surely am tired and to think  that I am also drunk a bit not really drunk like gulf...

After some time u already rich my apartment..and I park my car in the basement and I directly go to my unit .when I am in front of my unit I open the door and walk in I directly go to my room and I plop my body on my king size bed and sigh I am really tired.

As I lay down in my bed I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier.Gulf really is a stubborn and he really agree about that bet? seriously?is he 3 years old?tssskkk whatever I will just sleep because I'm very tired sigh.

And after sometime I finally dose off my Dreamland..

Flashback end

Continue.......

Eedit....