Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

After i left Mew at the parking lot i am relieved that our class has ended and i am now heading to my last class today i couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier at the parking lot.How i shout and yell at Mew because of his doing, making out with girls.like why the hell on Earth i did that?and why the fucking hell i didn't punch him when he grab me by the waist and hold me?I hate him so much! and  he is right when he said that I don't have the right to command him or tell him what to do or not to do.Whatever i will court him and make him my boyfriend so that he will stop whoring around *rolleyes

I didn't know that i am spacing out again until "BOOM" ( HAHA I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE SOUND  WHEN YOU BUMPED SO I JUST USE THE "BOOM" WORD PLSSS BARE WITH ME) i bumped into something or someone.

"OUCH!WHAT THE HELL MAN!ARE YOU BLIND?"I shout and at the same time ask him Yes it's a boy who bumped me but wait i think  i saw him before because his face seems familiar..

"Ohh!sorry dud I'm just in a hurry because I'm late at my last class.btw you're Gulf right?"he ask me and i raise my one eyebrow at him silently asking him why the fucking hell  he know about me and I think he gets it because he speak again.

"oh yeah! you're Gulf Kanawut and i know you so well you are Mew's enemy right?but at the same time you are courting him too?"He ask me chuckling in amusement.

"So what if i am courting him?and why the fucking hell you know me and You know about me courting that jerk" (referring to Mew) i ask him irritatingly

"oh well I'm one of Mew's Friend i am Mike and don't worry I'm not against at you courting him.i guess it's a good thing that you are courting him so that he would stop making out with others you know we are worried about him" he Said concern lingering on his face.i wonder why he is worried about that jerk

"ohh nice to meet you Mike you already know me so yeah hahaha btw can i ask you a question?why you are worried about Mew?i mean he is now old he now know what he is doing right?so why you are worried about him?" i ask Mike and he seems hesitate for a bit but then eventually he answer my question

"Well Mew is really not a bad boy,but because of his past he become like that,making out woth others,playing with their feelings and he become jerk like you always say" he said seriously but he chuckle a bit when he said about the jerk part..but then i glance at my watch and it's now 11:20 and i have only 10 minutes more to not get late in my last class today..

"oh i see..i would life to have chat with you but you are getting late  i guess and i will be late too if i will chat with you more.HAHAHA let's just catch up later dud"  i said at him and he glance at his watch too.

"shia! I'm late now Sorry Gulf i need to go now and yeah let's just cath up later btw nice meeting you dud"he said before he run again to his classroom and i just shook my head and i started to run too to get in time for my class.cause I don'twant to be late this time or else our teacher in Literature will gonna scold me again..sigh*

after the running i just did, finally i get to my destination hahaha i am still panting and gasping for air because of running. i walk in our classroom and sit at one of the chair, i glance at my rolex watch and its now 11:28 am 2 minutes before the teacher come in and start her discussion again.

and afer sometime the said teacher enter our room and she start her discussion but i really didn't pay attention to what her saying because my mind was nowhere to be found just kidding hahaha.actually i am thinking about what Mike said about Mew's past..what about his past?what Happened to him that time?

now i am again at my own world. thinking and thinking with many questions lingering into my brain that  i don't know what the answers is..

continue...