Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Grammatical error ☑️

third person p.o.v

After sometime Gulf and his friends  arrive at Gulf's place they are now in the living room,while Man and brightwin are chilling at the living room,Gulf went and go to the kitchen  and prepare the drinks and snacks that they needed.

After sometime Gulf came back to living room with beers and snacks in his arms,he settle all the drinks and snacks at the mini table in front of the couch.

after he settled all they needed,he wen to one if the single couch. While Man grab the remote control and open the Netflix to find some good movie to watch,after all they decided to have a movie marathon..

while Man is still trying to find a movie,Win face Gulf who is now gulping one of the beer, Win knows that Gulf is frustrated, but he don't know what is the cause why his friend are frustrated unless he ask him why? and as an annoying and talkative person he is,he decide to ask.

"Gulf why you look so frustrated? what's wrong?tell me,we might be able to help you" Win ask Gulf who is now are facing out..

Gulf just sigh when he heard Win talking and asking a lot of questions to him again 'Why this Nuisance can't shut up his mouth for once' Gulf said to his mind and rolled his eyes at Win.

"I'm not  frustrated,ok? i am just thinking what Mike said earlier" Gulf ask and gulp in one go the beer that his holding.

"And what the fucking hell he said to you?is he bullied you?or he say something bad to you? i swear i will brake his hands one by one" Man said this time while rolling his sleeve shirt and showing his two fits,Gulf bright and Win just sigh after they saw Man's antic.

"What the fuck Man! Calm down your tits,ok? And No one bullied me as if they can bully me?And what the hell? did you just pic any random movie?You really are dumb on picking a movies!" i said while rolling my eyes (i don't know why i always want Gulf to roll his eyes, it's just came to my mind every time and i think he look hot while rolling his eyes😹)while Man give him an offended look and pout at Gulf..

"Ai'Gulf just ignore this dumbass and answer my question before I kick your ass" Win said threatening and Gulf don't have any choice and he just give what Win's need.and that is information!

"Ok fine, I'll tell you just so you can shut the hell up Ai'win, i was thinking about what mike said to me early about Mew, ok?"Gulf said and  was  about to continue his talk but Win interrupt him again..

"What about Mew?is he planing something to hurt you?"Win ask worriedly and Gulf ruffle his hair frustratedly..

"Ai'win just shut up your fucking mouth for once and let me  finish my talking ok?"Gulf said angrily and bright sign his boyfriend to keep quiet and Win just pout at what his boyfriend did.but eventually he nod at Gulf

"so as i was saying, Mike said that Mew is not really a bad guy but because of His past he became jerk,and always Making out with other and playing with their feelings" Gulf said and  they just nod, processing what Gulf said,and Win is the first to process what Gulf just said.

"So is this the reason why you are frustrated?and What about his past?And don't tell me you are worried about your Mew and his past? Win Said amusingly while he emphasized the word 'Your'.Gulf was shock at what Win just said..

"What the fuck Win I'm not worried about that jerk,ok? I'm just curious about his past,and i am courting him so i need to find at least some information about him that's it!" Gulf said and the Three just nod at him amusingly and not dare to utter a words again as they know that Gulf is still frustrated and he might go crazy if they dare to say something again..

So they just enjoy they're so called movie marathon and Gulf was thankful that, his idiot friends  are aren't saying anything or asking him a question again as he is too lazy to answer their every questions..

continue.....

So this is the last Update for today Guys,but please enjoy the chapter i updated. I will come back soon and promise to update more as i am desperately to complete this story.Plss bare with me😊