Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

it's now 2 o'clock in the afternoon and we don't have classes at this time,and my last class is already done so i am here now heading to the parking lot were my friends waiting for me, because they want to hangout  to my place.

as i walking i spotted my friends standing in front of my car,and as usual Win and Man are talking and teasing each other again and Bright he just stand there while back hugging Win,he really is possessive and head over heels with win eh.

i walk near them and Win is the one who feel my presence as he face me and smile to me, he's famous bunny smile..

"Hey Gulf! How's your day?"he ask me,and i just sigh at his questions and not dare to answer it as i am so lazy to talk about my Day.

"Can we not just talk about my Day?and just get in our own car and drove to my place?" i said lazily and they immediately agree at me but before i get in my car i spotted a familiar figure and that is Mike he is talking someone in his phone.so i walk toward him and speak to get his attention.

"Hey Mike zupp man!" I said to gain his attention and he immediately turn towards me as his back facing me.

"Hey Gulf,what are you doing here?" he ask me while he turn off his phone and put it in his pocket.

"oh i was about to leave with my friends but then i saw you so i thought i can ask you if you want to go to my place after all you said you want to catch up with me,so why not today? i ask him but before he can answer my question Man just interpret in his talking..tskkk

"Oh hey You are Mike right?One of Mew's friend" he said and Mike just nod at Man question and he turn towards me and smile.

"Well i would love to go with you Ai'Gulf but Mew just call me and he said i have to go to Type place because he can't tolerate Type craziness, I swear That man dont know how to have fun, except making out" he said while laughingly..

"oh i see,then you should go now, before Mew kill your friend HAHAHA" I said laughingly and so he does?

"I should get going, Let's just hangout other day." he said and i just nod at him and he walks towards his car and i turn around to walk back in my car but as i turn around my friends are looking at me suspiciously, I just  roll my eyes at their antics.

"what?" i snapped at them

"oh nothing My Friend ,we are just wondering why you are close to one of Mew's friend when you declare that you and Mew are enemy,and now you are being friendly at one of your enemy's friend?" Win ask me and i just rolled my eyes at him,whu he always have to say?he really can't stop talking eh?

"Ai'win you and your brain is sucks!  i bummed into him earlier and we talk a bit and after that i ask him to cath up with me,as we both  are being late.so  ater i saw him here in parking lot,so i thought why not ask him to hangout with us right? but unfortunately he have something to do.Now if your curiosity is being answered can we go to my place and just chill there" i said to him and he just nod and we walk towards our cars and get in our own cars, bright and win are in bright car,and Man is with his own car and me also with my baby car.. I pull out my Car inside the parking lot and drove in my place while my friends following my car..

Continue........

Guys i just want to say that SELF LOVE ISN'T SELFISH, IT'S IMPORTANT 💜

SO YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF AND FLY HIGH🥰