Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Grammatical error ☑️

Gulf p.o.v

it's been 1 week since the kissing incident, of course a lot of things happened after i left the brightWin Apartment and Mew coming to my place to talk to me about the kiss.

that he assumed that i am avoiding him because of the kiss, that's why i left early in the morning. but nah,i didn't avoid him that time, it just that something is confusing me

And so i explain to him why i left early, and so after that talk. we become closer than usual.We always hangout together,eat together,he even pick me up at my place so we can go to school together. And of course he become  a talkative, he even stop flirting and making out with others,and that's make me happy for no reason.

And of course this changes in Mew and in our relationship didn't go unnoticed to our friends, specially Win who always stick his nose to other business! He i mean They always teased us when they saw Me and Mew together!

and Day by Day the confusion in me become clearer and that's when i realized that I love Mew.well I don't want to say that out loud, because i admit that I'm scared that our feeling is just a one sided and i didn't even confirm that he is into guy,and to think that he love making out with girls? that's make me even want to believe and assume that he is straight, but after he kiss me i mean i kiss him? i felt that he want it too! but at the same time  i also think that he just go with the flow that time and kiss me back so that I won't lost the dare o embarrassed my self.

but I also can't stop thinking about what i always say to myself 'that I won't fall ever', and yet i am here sitting in my bed thinking about a certain person who has become the source of my happiness lately.

and that person is no other than my enemy slash my fake boyfriend! i really can't imagine that me? will really fall in love with my enemy? and now my fake boyfriend?  

But even though i admit to my self that i love him?  the question is  he will going to loved me back?or accept my love?but what about his past? i don't even know what happened on his past? and to think that his past is the cause why he become a jerk, and always making out with girls and even play with thier feelings. and i don't have any courage to ask him about his past.  and I'm not in the right place to ask him about his past or demand him to tell me everything about him and his past.

i know this past  few months my decisions to win the bet and  to ask him to become my fake boyfriend just to get what i want, is an impulsiveness! i didn't really think what will happen and what is the consequences of the decision i make, and i even promise to my self that I won't really fell in love with Mew that this fake relationship is all just about the dare  and now i just brake that promise!.

My trance break when my phone suddenly rang. i stare at my phone that is on my hand and see who is calling me, and a small smile form in my lips when i read the caller id.

i immediately answer the call and the next thing i heard is his voice.

"hello Gulf" Mew said and if in the past when he call me i get annoyed with his voice, but now hearing his voice is giving me a electric shock to my body! is that even normal?

" and why the fucking hell you are disturbing me now?" i ask him harshly. well I don't want to be soft towards him even tho i have feelings for him..

" Hey! is that the way you greet your boyfriend?" Mew ask me teasingly,and i can totally imagine his face right now with that annoying smirk on his lips.

" Cut the crap Mew,our friends are not around or with us so stop playing the boyfriend thingy.ok?" i said and i felt my chest tighten at the words i just said.and i heard him sighing on the other line.

" Ok, okay. I'll stop teasing you now.and ohh btw i called you because i just want to hear your voice" he said and i can't find  the teasing on his voice anymore as if he really meant what he said, and that's make me surprised and my heart starting to beat faster and I'm afraid he will heard it on the other line as my heart is beating faster and louder!

"you said you will stop teasing me and now what was that huh?" i ask him angrily as if  i am really angry at him, but the truth is i want to scream!!

"but is the truth,i want to hear your voice" he said softly and i can't stop but to blushed and scream internally!

we keep talking over the phone, him teasing me and me being annoyed at him. even tho the truth is i just want to scream so loud Everytime he say something that make my poor cheeks to be red and Blushed hardly!.

and this simple call from him make my day complete...

i know it's sound so phatetic that i am enjoying his call and saying that he make my day complete..but I can't help it, I can't hold myself from being happy and giddy of all sudden. but the thought of his past and what is it?still lingering to my head and i really want to ask him, but i held myself from doing that.

i don't want him to get triggered, and scared him with my sudden question about his past.so even tho i badly want to know about it.i held myself, I don't want him to avoid me or ignore me because of my curiosity, i will just enjoy his company and make him more comfortable with me, until he will be the one who will tell his past and when that time comes, i promise to myself that i will hug and comfort him and whatever his past is i will still love him and accept him..

and i hope too, that this time i am doing the right decision to wait for Mew to open up to me before i confess to him...

Continue....

did you  really imagine that Gulf will be the one who will fall and not Mew? when he supposed to make Mew fell in love with him,and break his heart as a revenge? but now look at him He is the one falling inlove with his fake boyfriend slash Enemy!

and he even didn't even deny it,he accept his feeling with all his heart.
But the question is. Will Mew loved him back?will Mew reject Gulf love because of his past? what if  their feelings is just a one sided? what if Mew's past will be the cause of Gulf misery  not just Gulf but Mew also?

there's a lot of will? and what if? but let's just go with the flow and see what will happen next!...