| 95 |

Tw SA
You can rr chapter 66 for a refresh.

July 4th, 2014
11 months ago

Harry

   I'm angry, I'm pissed off, I'm fucking fuming from the ears. But despite the overwhelming feelings of anger and how badly I wish I could just fucking throw my fist at the wall over and over again, I'm hurt. My feelings are hurt. My heart feels heavy in my chest, and it's taking about everything in me, to fight back the tears that are threatening to spill over. My legs carry me back out into the parking garage at a fast pace, my fingers tangled deeply in my curls as I stride to my car.

   My breaths are fast and unsteady as I slam the door of my car closed, the silence ringing in my ears as I stare forward. My hands grip the steering wheel harshly, the silence quickly beginning to drive me crazy as the tears finally blur my vision. My bottom lip trembles as I scream out into the emptiness of my car. My throat contracts and I can feel the veins pulsing as I screw my eyes closed. I slam my fists against my steering wheel harshly, wishing more than anything it would crumble into pieces.

   I lean my head back against the headrest, my throat tight and sore as I swallow the sobs fighting their way up. My heart actually hurts. It hurts in my chest and I never thought that was something I'd ever feel, I thought it was made up. I shake my head, swallowing thickly as I aggressively wipe the tears from my eyes and face. I pull the mirror down, staring back at my pathetic reflection. I'm sitting here crying, because my girlfriend just gave up on me. She's probably inside, thinking nothing of it now, and here I am.

   All Clover and I have done today is argue with each other. I knew I shouldn't have come to this stupid fucking party, because what good does a Fourth of July party thrown by Axel James bring? None. Every year, no matter what, there's some sort of conflict. Axel and I just have never gotten along, I've never liked him. And him hitting on Clover was the icing on the cake today. I already didn't want to come, and then I pissed Clover odd which only pissed me off more. And then Allie fucking shows up because why wouldn't she? She's everywhere.

   I sniffle quickly and I roll my shoulders back, flipping the mirror back up. I'd like to say that Clover didn't mean it when she told me to just 'have Allie', but I don't know. The way she said it and how she looked at me, it hurt. I know I was being a dick, and I pushed her all day, but I didn't think I pushed her this far. My hand lands on the handle of my door, the urge to go back in there and find her is overwhelming, but the idea quickly dissolves when there's a knock on the passenger side window.

   I glance over as the door is pulled open, my hand falling to my lap as Allie climbs into my car. I stare at her with confusion, the door slamming shut causing me to cringe. Her strong perfume stings my nostrils as she flips her hair over her shoulder, watching me with those fucking eyes. A look she uses when she's trying to be sweet but I'm reality she's an all around cunt.

   "Big blow up in there, huh?" She asks with a fake pout on her lips. I roll my eyes at her, hearing her stifle a short laugh that slowly dies when she realizes I'm not laughing. "Too soon? Alright, my bad." She continues, letting out a short sigh as she adjusts herself in the seat so her front is facing me fully. I glance over at her, her blonde hair framing her round face as she stares at me with pursed lips.

I shrug my shoulders defeatedly, looking over at her with furrowed brows. "Why the hell are you here, Allison?" I question firmly, my voice now hoarse. She runs her finger along the stitching of the leather console between us, her gaze shifting up to meet mine. I watch her intently, her arms crossing as she lays them on the console. "Not just in my car, why are you at this party to begin with?" I clarify in annoyance, Allie sighing heavily. Her head tilts to the side lazily as she draws in a sharp breath.