|29|

I lay on my couch with my legs crossed, my phone pressed against my ear as I listen to my father rave on across the phone line about how he can't wait to be playing golf in a just a few short months.

"So how's your vacation so far?" I ask, lifting my hand into the air out of boredom as I move my fingers around in different motions. My parents arrived in Bora Bora a few days ago and they finally got their WiFi and service working.

"It's really beautiful, everything we hoped it would be and more." He explains. I stare at my colorless nails, running through a couple options for a possible color. I should really paint my nails more. "The food is fantastic too."

"Is the resort nice?" I ask, glancing over as my apartment door is pushed open, revealing Harry as he steps inside, his hard face brightening when he sees me.

"It's amazing, the sun is pretty brutal though, your mom and I learned the hard way." My father chuckles across the phone. I force out a short laugh, Harry flopping on the couch and crawling over me, resting his head on my chest, my hand finding it's way to the curls at the nape of his neck.

"Sounds really great, dad." I voice.

"So how's the new semester and art?" He questions. I sigh, Harry's lips occasionally pressing against my shoulder.

"Classes are fine and art is the same." I mumble, Harry's head poking up at my words. I ignore his confused look which makes him frown, nudging my jaw with his nose. "New paints are working really well." I continue, Harry sitting up and straddling my hips causing me to look up at him.

"I knew they would, your mom tried to tell me you didn't use whatever brand that was, but I said it would be fine." He speaks, Harry leaning down and attaching his lips to my neck.

"Yeah I'm not picky, you kn—oh that." I clear my throat, slapping Harry's back as he smirks against my neck, continuing to suck and nip the skin, bringing the blood to the surface.

"You okay, Lucky?" My father asks, Harry letting out a breathy chuckle again my skin causing me to roll my eyes. He knows what he's doing. "Are you with someone?"

"I'm fine, I'm just with a friend." I lie, Harry biting down a tad bit harder on my skin, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as he does so, my free hand fisting his curls. "I'm actually gonna have to let you go dad, I'll talk to you soon. Bye." I end the call before he can even answer, letting my phone fall to the floor.

"Friends?" Harry questions, sitting up now with a look of amusement clear on his face. I scoff and push his chest, Harry grinning down at me adorably.

"That's what we are isn't it?" I question back, Harry shrugging as he gently leans forward and tilts my head up, his thumb running over the sensitive skin he's created.

"Mmm." He hums in response. I grin and sit up, pulling my legs out from under him as I stand from my couch, stretching my back out with a yawn. "Zayn's having a little get together at his place tonight." Harry tells me, watching me from the couch as I grab us some waters.

"You want to go?" I ask, handing him his water. He shrugs his shoulders, pulling me to sit next to him.

"We can stop by, I want you to come with me though." He mumbles over the rim of his water before he takes a few long chugs. I nod slowly, setting my water on the coffee table.

"Sounds fun." I nod, Harry leaning over and pressing a firm kiss to my lips, his hand reaching up to cup my jaw. I'm slightly taken back by him but regardless I kiss him back, his lips moving from my top to bottom in a slow pattern that causes me to shift impatiently.