Chapter 4

Leaving the study, Jennie went downstairs and met Irene.

The other party was wearing a bright yellow dress. Her skin was white now, and she could control such bright colors.

In memory, before Irene seized the aura, her original skin tone was white, but it was not so smooth, white and tender, and flawless.

Aura is really a good thing.

Could it be that Irene wanted to take the halo, and greedily take away all the halo of the original owner.

"Jendukie." Irene gaze fell on Jennie's hand, and when she saw a white porcelain plate in her hand, she said, "I heard the servant say, you go to the kitchen to make food for Lisa?"

"Is there any problem?" Jennie looked at Irene, she just got back 2% of the halo, and the other party didn't seem to know.

What's wrong with you in the past two days? Why do I think your attitude towards Lisa seems to have changed." Jennie's eyes seemed to have changed as well. Such Jennie made her feel unsure.

"You have also changed." Jennie leaned closer to Irene and said with a smile: "I found that you have become a little darker today."

She took back a little halo, Irene was less, but there were too few changes for Irene to see.

The smile at the corner of Irene mouth faded a bit, "Jendukie, don't make jokes." She told Jennie warmly, "Yesterday a big-name skin care product merchant called the agent and wanted me to be the spokesperson."

She is the strength to hit Jennie's face.

Did Jennie not look in the mirror recently? She didn't realize how far she was in comparison with her now?

Jennie smiled.

To Irene's suspicious look, she said: "I suddenly remembered a funny thing. A thief ran up to the owner to show off how beautiful and useful the treasure she had stolen was. She also laughed at someone who had been stolen. The master is stupid and can't protect the treasure."

Irene: "Are you telling a cold joke?"

"It's not a cold joke." Jennie gave Irene a meaningful look. "It's a real incident."

Irene always felt that Jennie's words had other meanings.

Watching Jennie leave, she touched the pendant on her neck, and the warm touch made her lifted heart calm.

Jennie knows that she and Lisa are registered abroad half a year ago when she is now a junior. Because of the original owner's request, the Manoban family has not announced to the public for the time being. People at the school did not know that she had married into the Manoban family.

There are fewer courses in the junior year. Jennie is fortunate that the original master's profession is the same as before she wore it. She was quite relaxed after one afternoon.

After school, Lisa's driver had already been waiting at the school gate.

Even if the black luxury car parked quietly aside, it attracted a lot of attention.

Jennie got into the car, and she asked the driver, "Uncle Chen, is there anything wrong with Lisa today?"

Although she knew that Lisa really had something to do, Mother Manoban would call, but she still asked more. After all, a person's change needs to start small.

Uncle Chen was a little surprised that Jennie took the initiative to care about the second young master, and she seemed to be more cheerful than before, "Master Lisa is fine today."