Chapter 93

In the laboratory.

Jisoo was handing out afternoon tea with a smile on his face.

"Okay, you kid, the proposal was successful?" The male colleague took Jisoo's afternoon tea and winked at him.

Jisoo nodded with a smile, "It's successful."

"Good guy, brother, I'm just waiting to drink your wedding wine." The male colleague patted Jisoo on the shoulder, "It's not easy."

After the male colleague sighed, he suddenly reacted. Why did he find it not easy for Jisoo?

Jisoo smiled and said, "I will definitely invite you at that time, and you just need to show your face."

Next, Jisoo brought a cup of hot drink to Jihye, "This is the strawberry flavor you want."

Jihye raised her head, took the cup, and found that it was hot, "You are quite careful, Nini that you want to order hot drinks for girls."

Jisoo touched his head, "My fiancee likes to drink hot, and she often says that drinking ice is not good for your health."

Jihye was suddenly stuffed with dog food, and she still said sincerely, "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Jisoo walked away.

Jihye looked at his back, inexplicably, she suddenly felt that Jisoo was very dedicated.

Jisoo brought a lighter fruit tea to Lisa's desk, "Master Lisa, this is your afternoon tea. You can taste it."

Lisa did not respond.

Jisoo didn't mind at all. He knew Lisa's state. He put down the fruit tea and turned around to go back to his original position.

"Wait." Lisa spoke slowly.

"Young Master Lisa, is there anything else?" Jisoo turned around.

Today, Lisa is wearing a thin sweater with a red hood. The people around him are wearing cool summer clothes, but he doesn't feel any heat in his long sleeves. A handsome face is still fresh and refreshing.

Jisoo waited for Lisa's words.

"How do you celebrate her birthday?" Lisa heard that that day, Jisoo was about to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday.

Jisoo was stunned, he quickly reacted, "Master Lisa asked me how to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday?"

Lisa pursed his lips, and he nodded.

Jisoo shared: "I booked her favorite restaurant at the time, then had dinner together, and also proposed marriage."

Lisa listened carefully. He didn't hear what he wanted to hear. He continued to ask Jisoo, "Birthday present."

"A birthday present?" Jisoo helped his glasses, suddenly the sunny and handsome face was a bit shy, very rare.

Lisa blinked and motioned for him to say quickly.

"That...is Miss Kim's birthday coming soon? Everyone likes it differently. Master Lisa, you can pay attention to what Miss Kim usually likes and what she lacks." Jisoo changed the subject tactfully.

However, Lisa would never go around corners at all. Without the answer he wanted to know, Lisa asked again: "Birthday present."

Even the roots of Jisoo's ears were red.

He turned his head, looked around, and found that no one was paying attention to this side, so he moved closer to Lisa.

Jisoo suppressed his voice and told Lisa: "Master Lisa, I gave it...The birthday present I gave was myself."