Chapter 28

She didn't expect that Jongin and the school fairy would kiss directly, and through the lens, Jennie could see that the two were very passionate and excited.

Jennie had to lament their courage.

Lisa's eyes were pitch black, he could see nothing, only the familiar fragrance between his nose.

Jennie pressed his ears and whispered, "Don't blink, you make my palms itchy."

The long eyelashes fluttered slightly in the palm of her hand.

Lisa blinked a few more times, and Jennie's palm was tickled even more.

This little villain, he did it on purpose!

The two people on the screen were deeply involved, and Jennie had already taken pictures of them and didn't plan to watch them more.

She suppressed her voice and said to Lisa: "Let's go."

Continuing to stay here, she worried that Lisa's little simplicity would be ruined by them.

A good boy can't learn badly.

Jennie saved the photos and videos she had taken. Then, she slowly let go of the hand covering Lisa's eyes, and she was about to pull him away.

The eyes lit up, Lisa opened his eyes, and he was held by Jennie and walked up the stairs.

Lisa turned his head, he saw that the boy pushed the girl against the wall, his hand moved on the girl, and the two people's mouths were pressed tightly together, like happy and uncomfortable.

Lisa blinked, and he turned his head back.

After returning to Manoban's house, Jennie spent three more small suns in exchange for three minutes. Originally, she still had ten small suns, but now only four are left.

She sat in front of the computer, saved the screenshot of the video, and sent an email to the school's opinion mailbox.

She had no evidence of Jongin and the others bullying Lisa. They took Lisa to the back of the library that day and wisely avoided surveillance.

Therefore, she can only think of other ways.

There are still a few weeks to go to the entrance examination, as long as Jongin and the others don't have the time and the mind to pay attention to Lisa.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Jennie estimated that there should be a result on Monday. Lisa had his birthday tomorrow. She happened to be able to accompany him on his birthday before the matter was resolved.

To celebrate Lisa’s birthday, many colorful decorations, ribbons and balloons were hung in the living room of the Manoban family.

It is the color that Lisa likes.

Jennie couldn't help but laugh, she had the illusion of celebrating birthdays for children.

Turning his head, Jennie glanced at the young boy beside him, indeed he was still young.

Mother Manoban dressed up today and specially celebrated his son's birthday, "Is the cake ready? You can put it out first."

She told the housekeeper, "Sing a birthday song later, and when you light the birthday candles, you will have the curtains down and the lights turned off, so that there will be an atmosphere."

The butler responded one by one.

Jennie looked at Lisa's mother and father, and even Seulgi had prepared birthday presents for Lisa. She was a little upset. Now she had no money in her whole body, and there was no way to prepare birthday presents for Lisa.