Chapter 73

Lisa was honest and cute, and Jennie felt that he was less and less resistant to him.

Especially when he was looking at him with a pair of dark eyes, Jennie felt like he was carrying a little rabbit in her chest, jumping non-stop.

She couldn't help but squeezed his face with her hand. Lisa's complexion was cold and pale, his skin was too good, and his hand felt super good, "What about work?"

Lisa allowed Jennie to touch his face. He blinked and continued to answer: "I have worked, and I still want to know."

Jennie's heart trembled, too terrible.

When she returned to Manoban's house, even though Mother Manoban had heard Jisoo's report on Lisa's situation at the company, she still wanted to care about him and asked her son in person.

"Lisa, are you still used to working at the company today?" Mother Manoban didn't worry about her son being bullied. After all, there was an assistant. She was only worried that he would not be comfortable and she was afraid of other strangers.

Jennie was still worried that Lisa would say something that made her ashamed. The next second, when she heard Lisa respond lightly, "Um", she stopped talking.

When she got a response, Miyoung felt a burst of joy.

Opposite, Seulgi smiled and said, "It is a good thing for my younger brother to be able to go to the company. Compared to before, he has improved a lot now. As experts said before, his condition is slowly getting better."

Today, Seulgi came back to the Manoban family because he heard that Lisa had gone to the company. He wanted to know what was going on.

Mother Manoban nodded happily, "Now I chat with him, and he will respond to me."

A different color flashed in Seulgi's eyes, and a smile on his cold face: "Great. Brother usually encounters difficulties in the company, you must tell me, I will help you solve it as soon as possible."

He said: "I will confess, let the employees in the team take care of Lisa."

"Furthermore, my brother just returned to the company, and he can't accept too much work. He should get familiar and adapt slowly. He shouldn't be too hasty." Seulgi asked Mother Manoban, "I need someone to take care of Lisa in the company. Bring Lisa?"

Jennie squinted his eyes. Since knowing Seulgi’s true face, now she feels fake no matter what the other party says. Seulgi is like a wolf in several layers of sheep’s clothing. No matter how he pretends to look like a wolf, he can’t hide his eyes. Gloomy inside.

"You don't need to find someone anymore. Lisa's assistant Jisoo is very good. I have talked to him and asked him to be an assistant again, at least Lisa would not resist him.

"It doesn't matter if you have a familiar assistant, the younger brother doesn't need to re-adjust to other people." Seulgi is like a big brother who cares about Lisa, and the topic with Miyoung is all about Lisa.

Mother Manoban nodded frequently, even if Jennie hadn't known his true face, she would have almost mistakenly thought that Seulgi really cared about Lisa's younger brother, he was a great brother.

Jennie darkened his eyes. The more perfect Seulgi's mask, the more difficult it would be for her to take off his mask. If there is no definite evidence, it would be difficult to deal with him if it could give him a fatal blow.

At this time, Jennie felt that his hand was held by Lisa, his slender fingertips clasped her tightly, and he looked at her blankly and quietly.

Jennie smiled, Seulgi was as cunning as an old fox, and Lisa was as simple as an ignorant little milk dog.